Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default I dont think I'm gonna try and help people anymore.

If any of you heard this story http://kdka.com/local/local_story_091081620.html where the guy fell in the creek in mckees rocks and they havent found the body.

I know the person who was driving the "Truck" an SUV actually. This is almost a private road, he saw someone unusual who was stumbling before he ever got near the guy. The guy stopped his vehicle and got out when he saw him, and then he fell into the creek. My buddy isnt the greatest swimmer and everyone knows that that creek has an extremely bad under current. He tried to reach the guy but couldnt, and is still being troubled over it.

NOW they have homicide detectives questioning him and from day one, they were acting like he was at fault, now he wishes he would never have even reported it. I just find it highly messed up.

The best part is, even with what we believe the man having been intoxicated, if McKees Rocks borough wouldnt be so cheap and put up at least some guard rails, then this may have not happend at all, the road there is barely even a road, it only fits one vehicle at a time, and if you were to lose control for some reason your vehicle is going in the creek without a question.

Default Re: I dont think I'm gonna try and help people anymore.

I believe this falls under the topic:
    No good deed goes unpunished
    FUCK BIDEN

(Chester County)

This is very unfortunate but I post on this forum before. When it comes to LTCF it is for your family and yourself. This was a different situation then armed protection but the same concept.

I am sorry to hear about what your friend is feeling. he tried to help and now he is looked at like he is something he is not.

(Allegheny County)

Exactly where did he fall from?...the KDKA story said he fell off the Windgap Bridge.. It sounds from your description that he was on Creek Road.
    There are three kinds of people in this world....them what's good at math and them what ain't.

(York County)

Hopefully the authorities are just going through the motions, but you can't let being surrounded by idiots deter you from doing good. If you do then the idiots win

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bib View Post
    Exactly where did he fall from?...the KDKA story said he fell off the Windgap Bridge.. It sounds from your description that he was on Creek Road.
    Yea he was on creek road heading back towards the junk yards, his car had been impounded and we guess he thought it had been at the mckees rocks lot down there. The best damn part is, they didnt believe my buddy where he said he fell in and believe he fell in farther down stream and my buddy had been mistaken cause it was a traumatic experience.

My buddy was an expert martial artist, it's traumitizing now but at the time he would have reacted and thought clearly. This is the one person I would trust with my back in a life or death situation.

The guy stumbled over the crap and rocks that are all on the side of the road down there while he was probably intoxicated, or low blood sugar or something. Thats the reason my buddy stopped before the guy ever fell in. He's a good man, good soul, better than mine actually.

If you ever want to meet up, I can actually show you the exact spot.

Also in relation to firearms, he was going to go get his CCW permit with me but after all this started he's holding off in fear it'll prove to them he's a killer or something.
    Last edited by Skuggi; April 27th, 2007 at 10:18 PM.