For some reason this was put in the archives after one day so I'll do it again. I have a Remington custom barreled action for sale. It has a 26in Green Mountain custom barrel in .308 which has a 14 degree target crown. The color is matte black. It has a Sako extractor installed and a Tubb Lug. The action was origionally in 30.06 that we rebarreled to .308. I did this so I could seat my bullet farther out for more accuracy. The action is blue printed and trued. This action is brand new and it was built by a buddy of mine who just graduated from the gunsmithing school in Pittsburgh. The trigger is polished and worked. It is set at a crisp 4oz. I hate to get rid of this. It would make the perfect varmit and long range deer rifle but I dont want to be living on the street so I have to sell it. He made 2 originally and the other one shot .36in at 100yds so shes gonna be a shooter. I am asking $450 but any resonable offer will be considered. Lots of people are interested. I can email pics upon request if I can get my camera working again. Just PM me.