Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Maglula magazine loader

I'm not one to make a big deal out of something just because I get what I paid for, although that seems to be the exception to the rule these days, but when I stumble across something that far exceeds my expectations, I like to share. I just bought a Maglula LULA .223 Mag. loader and I couldn't be happier with it. Loading up a 30 round magazine was, in a word, painful, so I thought I'd see if these really worked. After fumbling around with it for about a minute, I figured it out (yeah, it had directions, but what fun is that?) and filled up a magazine. Then I took a look at the ad again and saw they claimed a 30 round magazine could be filled in under 35 seconds, so I put it to the test. Without rushing, I filled a second mazine in 50 seconds. Maybe I'm too easily impressed, but I think this thing is great. They call it a loader/unloader, but as far as I'm concerned there's only one way to unload an AR-15 magazine so I don't plan to test that feature.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Maglula magazine loader

I have the Maglula Uplula for loading pistol magazines. The thing is just fantastic! My thumbs used to be very sore after a session at the range. Not anymore though. It's about the best $25 I ever spent on a shooting accessory.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Centre County)

The MagLULA stuff rocks. It started with the UpLula, then I quickly added the M14 and AR-15 loaders to my range bag.

It makes filling those 20 round M14 mags actually tolerable lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    Oh yes, thats how it starts. The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

(Montgomery County)

It looks like they have a new product StripLULA that loads from both loose ammo and conventional stripper clips.

Video of StripLULA in Action

If anyone finds a company that has these in stock, please post the link. From what I can gather the product is very new and general availability seems to be rather limited for now.
    Vortex

"The United States is a nation of laws, . . . . badly written and randomly enforced." - generally attributed to Frank Zappa

(Lancaster County)

Wow! I just bought the maglula and haven't had a chance to try it yet, but the striplula looks like it would almost be easier/faster. Either way it's gonna save your thumbs.

(Delaware County)

I bought a maglula for my ar, best money iever spent on an accessory. i have used it to load and unload magazines ( needed one empty for some exercises). I need to get the uplula for my glock magazines.