Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default The Guy From Boston About 2nd Amendment

(Chester County)

Default Re: The Guy From Boston About 2nd Amendment

While I agree with his ideas, spouting profanities randomly at/about antis get us nowhere and can make progunners look like morons. On the other hand after I read some of the crap that antis say, do, or try, I just want to yell out loud like him.

that guy is funny as shit. you can have your own rant done for 150.00 on a cd...

(Philadelphia County)

Sorry, but I can't stand this dude. A union brother introduced me to this guy some time ago, and even when I think he's right (like on 2a and universal health care), he's still an obnoxious, ignorant asshole. Just one of many idiots nowadays who seem to think "Hey, I got a camera, an internet connection, some half-baked ideas and a huge ego, lemme get my fifteen minutes of fame by ranting like a fuckin lunatic". They all think they're the next Howard Stern or George Carlin or Lenny Bruce or Dennis Leary, but they're just moronic assholes. I also find it a bit troubling that his cameraman has 88 in his username, let's hope that's his birthdate.

Okay, so I guess The Guy From Boston isn't the only one who likes to go on profanity-laced rants, cause I'm just wrapping mine up Hey, at least I can ADMIT I'm a hypocrite!
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    Sorry, but I can't stand this dude. A union brother introduced me to this guy some time ago, and even when I think he's right (like on 2a and universal health care), he's still an obnoxious, ignorant asshole. Just one of many idiots nowadays who seem to think "Hey, I got a camera, an internet connection, some half-baked ideas and a huge ego, lemme get my fifteen minutes of fame by ranting like a fuckin lunatic". They all think they're the next Howard Stern or George Carlin or Lenny Bruce or Dennis Leary, but they're just moronic assholes. I also find it a bit troubling that his cameraman has 88 in his username, let's hope that's his birthdate.

Okay, so I guess The Guy From Boston isn't the only one who likes to go on profanity-laced rants, cause I'm just wrapping mine up Hey, at least I can ADMIT I'm a hypocrite!

I agree here. The guy has a few good ideas, but has a piss poor approach to getting them out.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brown-Bear View Post
    I agree here. The guy has a few good ideas, but has a piss poor approach to getting them out.
    His words don't flow as well as the guy he's trying to copy, 'The Kid From Brooklyn'.
    That's not to say that I like either one of them, but The Guy From Boston is even more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene V. Debs View Post
    They all think they're the next Howard Stern or George Carlin or Lenny Bruce or Dennis Leary, but they're just moronic assholes.
    Well then they might be on the way to being the next Howard Stern. How did you get that moronic asshole's name in the same sentence as George Carlin, a truly funny guy who doesn't have to bully, berate, or belittle other people in an attempt to get a laugh?

(Sorry, but I can't stand Howard, and I don't like copycats).

(Cambria County)

Well that won't help us one bit. He is the guy that they would just love to use as a reason for banning guns. He Can't even hold it together when no one is opposing him. The message should be spread like a gentleman would. With out the cursing!!! I get angry over this subject, but why add fuel to the fire.
    These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Thomas Paine 1776