Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SW M&P9

(Chester County)

Default SW M&P9

Well today I went out with a friend who bought his first pistol. I told him Glock was the way to go(what a surprise). He said he didn't like the looks of the Glock so I suggested the SW M&P9, cause of what I was told all over this site and I would like to say it is one hell of a gun. Nice design shoots well trigger is nice and is realtivly accurate!!!! Thanks guys for making me look good couldn't have helped him without you guys!!!! By the way he is tickeld pink to!!! He is in love with it already. Thanks again you know how to make a guy look good in front of his friends. Next step is we are going to get him enrolled in a defensive pistol class, any suggestions??

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: SW M&P9

oooh oooh... I fell in love with the sw m&p 9 compact... didn't get a chance to try the full frame one yet... I really want one, but i'm debating on 40 cal full, compact, or 9mm full or compact... I mean the 9mm full would be cool because "you can't have it in new jersey" and I can brag to all my jersey friends of what they can't have... but the 40 cal has a little more power to it, and the 9mm compact is acurate as hell for me... life is full of tough decisions, right?

In bucks county, classic pistol and ready aim fire offer classes on firearm safety. ready aim fire offers a model specific one, which Would probially intrest your friend considering he bought what he likes.
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    Well today I went out with a friend who bought his first pistol. I told him Glock was the way to go(what a surprise). He said he didn't like the looks of the Glock so I suggested the SW M&P9, cause of what I was told all over this site and I would like to say it is one hell of a gun. Nice design shoots well trigger is nice and is realtivly accurate!!!! Thanks guys for making me look good couldn't have helped him without you guys!!!! By the way he is tickeld pink to!!! He is in love with it already. Thanks again you know how to make a guy look good in front of his friends. Next step is we are going to get him enrolled in a defensive pistol class, any suggestions??
    Come on did you think we would lie to you? I love my M&P 9c...great piece he will be happy

(Philadelphia County)

M&P 9c.......excellent choice. It is my primary carry gun. In second place is my S&W 457 .45acp.

I love the M&P, very accurate, easy to carry, nice and light, and I like the 12 round mag, too. All in all, an excellent gun. You guys made a great choice !! Tell your friend to enjoy the hell out of it !

I have maybe 500 rounds through mine, and have not had ANY issues with it !!

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

Your friend made a good choice. When I was in the market for a 9mm, I looked at almost everything. I liked the M&P better than the Glocks and the XD's. Just a matter of preference. I've been pleased with the choice.

(Bucks County)

think The full duty shoots the same as the compact? I'm thinking full size would be cool because of the 17 round "ha ha you can't get it in jersey" capacity, but I like the compact for it's accuracy and easier concealment (i have to conceal it in my house because my mom hates guns and she'd flip if she saw it)... kinda sucks I'd have to hide it from my mom... getting an apartment soon enough, then i can start making checks off my wishlist.

(Bedford County)

My compact 9mm shoots just as good, if not better than the full size. And just like the Glocks....I don't know why. The full size does hold more rounds, is easier to draw, and the hand fits it better.

The full size is my target/range/comp gun. The compact is my carry gun.

Based on how my guns shoot, if I could only have one....it would be the compact hands down.

FOR ME....my M&P9 compact outshoots the Glock G19, G26, G21 and a Colt govt XSE Custom .

Must be the grip????? !!!! ??????

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKMARK View Post
    My compact 9mm shoots just as good, if not better than the full size. And just like the Glocks....I don't know why. The full size does hold more rounds, is easier to draw, and the hand fits it better.

The full size is my target/range/comp gun. The compact is my carry gun.

Based on how my guns shoot, if I could only have one....it would be the compact hands down.

FOR ME....my M&P9 compact outshoots the Glock G19, G26, G21 and a Colt govt XSE Custom .

oh the grip is def. supperior to glock... I was at the range and tried the glock 17 vs the sw compact and before i liked the 40 cal sw. Maybe i'll get the compact and if either of the democratic clowns (hillary or obama... anti-gun nazis) get elected, i'll buy a full sized and try to find room in my small lock box to fit it... right now, i'm thinking i could easily fit a 357 revolver and an m&p as well as a pocket pistol for shooting fun when times are tough and i don't feel like spending the money on 9 or 40 cal ammo. I'll probially get another firebox to keep ammo in and i could keep that hidden in my closet. I saw that for $259 on the sw site, you can get a laser grip... anyone have this? is it any good?

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKMARK View Post

ooo bold words........Commence....Glock fans flaming .......now

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by crakkajakka15 View Post
    ooo bold words........Commence....Glock fans flaming .......now
    I got a buddy that loves his glock... it was funny... him and my other friend and I went otu to a bar, and my one friend was dressed all nice like he was going to a tennis club, i dressed neutral, and my glock loving friend wore his "suck my glock" tshirt... he kind of stood out in the crowd... But buckmark has a point... that grip is a lot better on the hands than the glock grips... it just feels so comfortable... glocks are not high on my priority list... don't have the space for one when the sw ones just feel better to me and they would be better in my valuable secure storage place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast