Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Hillary's Answer to Gun Control Question at Tuesday's Democratic Pres. Debate

MODERATOR TIM RUSSERT: Sen. Clinton, when you ran for the Senate in 2000, you said that everyone who wishes to purchase a gun should have a license, and that every handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry. Will you try to implement such a plan?

HILLARY CLINTON: Well, I am against illegal guns, and illegal guns are the cause of so much death and injury in our country. I also am a political realist and I understand that the political winds are very powerful against doing enough to try to get guns off the street, get them out of the hands of young people.

The law in New York was as you state, and the law in New York has worked to a great extent. I don't want the federal government pre-empting states and cities like New York that have very specific problems.

So here's what I would do. We need to have a registry that really works with good information about people who are felons, people who have been committed to mental institutions like the man in Virginia Tech who caused so much death and havoc. We need to make sure that that information is in a timely manner, both collected and presented.

We do need to crack down on illegal gun dealers. This is something that I would like to see more of. And we need to enforce the laws that we have on the books. I would also work to reinstate the assault-weapons ban. We now have, once again, police deaths going up around the country, and in large measure because bad guys now have assault weapons again. We stopped it for awhile. Now they're back on the streets.

RUSSERT: But you've backed off a national licensing registration plan?

CLINTON: Yes.
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an Anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."- Ronald Reagan

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry

(Chester County)

Default Re: Hillary's Answer to Gun Control Question at Tuesday's Democratic Pres. Debate

We all know that Hillary is a gun grabber, and we know that she's a lying, manipulative scumbag, but this still pisses me off....

Notice how Tim Russert (democrat shill) gives her a complete pass on her assertion that assault weapons are killing cops, despite the fact that she has no evidence to support her position. Disgusting. Vile and disgusting.

The press and the rats, a match made in hell.

Slim

Link to original article:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1200...n_commentaries
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an Anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."- Ronald Reagan

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry

(Chester County)

Default Re: Hillary's Answer to Gun Control Question at Tuesday's Democratic Pres. Debate

We now have, once again, police deaths going up around the country, and in large measure because bad guys now have assault weapons again. We stopped it for awhile. Now they're back on the streets.
    How many of those cops were killed with assualt weapons!!!!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveXD View Post
    all of them silly.. The cops were assaulted with a weapon, hence they are assult weapons.

(Bucks County)

Still never once do they say keep the criminals off the street. She/They have not a care in the world about gun crime, just their little gun control agenda. Ditto with their health plan and they are all the same, they aren't going to get better health care, they aren't going to make it cheaper, they are just gonna get control of it so they can tell you what to freakin' do. Just like in the Motherland.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Pickens View Post
    We all know that Hillary is a gun grabber, and we know that she's a lying, manipulative scumbag, but this still pisses me off....

Notice how Tim Russert (democrat shill) gives her a complete pass on her assertion that assault weapons are killing cops, despite the fact that she has no evidence to support her position. Disgusting. Vile and disgusting.

Slim

Man this is well said............I like it.....he hehehe Russert democrat shill...perfect..

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveXD View Post
    Maybe just a few but not many. There's a special place in hell reserved just for her.
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Maybe just a few but not many. There's a special place in hell reserved just for her.
    A Gun-Free Zone with frequent mass shootings?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Pickens View Post

Slim

Russert's not a Democratic shill, he's a political shill period. Despite the name of his program, he lobs softballs at most of his guests. Even when he does ask tougher questions (and, more importantly, tougher follow-ups) it's only to people who are already being heavily criticized in the media. Even then his questions never go beyond what's already been repeated many times in the media-- never does he "step outside the box". He does nothing to challenge or even lead the media establishment, he dutifully follows the lead of others in his industry.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Allegheny County)

Hillary will say anything whatsoever to please and placate her audience du jour. I find it absolutely mind-boggling that there exists anyone in our country unable or unwilling to see through her. In my humble opionion, She's a complete affront to liberty and represents the worst characteristics of any politician anytime ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast