Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default MTN Jack's story misrepresented on podcast

http://frontsight.podbean.com/2008/1...closing-minds/

Sorry there's no transcript, folks. About 10 or 12 minutes in is where this part starts. He makes it seem like Obama was right there next to Jack when the arrest occured and implies that the Secret Service did it. He also speaks disparaginly of SFN's incident at the soccer field.

I tried to post a response, but the site had an error and wouldn't take it. I've got to leave for work now, so someone else here try again, please.

Default Re: MTN Jack's story misrepresented on podcast

Well, he started out calling OC proponents "militant". There's a nice neutral word for you.

He is making it out like MTN Jack went right up to Osama Obama with only the SS between him and Jack. He is also getting some of his info from the newspapers, always an accurate place for facts.

I think his comments regarding SFN were on the condescending side, and when it came to the guy in Norfolk, I guess black people shouldn't really open carry, since carrying a gun while black scares people too.

This guy is no friend to gun owners - at least gun owners who like to carry them openly. He is the calm, collected, voice of tratiorous talk. Them's strong words, but no one has ever accused me of being namby pamby about things like this. Of course, no one has ever accused me of being namby pamby about anything.