Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default My Ar 15 for Ak and or an 870 12g

SOLD THANKS

I have a Double star Ar that I am interested in trading for an Ak or a remington 870. What I would like is to get a straight trade of the AR for the 870 and the AK. Or cash and one of the above mentioned guns. The Ar has a very low round count. I bought a case of ammo when I bought it 2 years ago and still have about 300rds left. Nothing wrong with the AR, I just don't use it and I like the AK's better, and want a 12 guage for hunting.

Thanks for looking.

Dave W.
    Last edited by Brown-Bear; December 1st, 2008 at 08:30 PM.
    3%

(York County)

Default Re: My Ar 15 for Ak and or an 870 12g

Wow. Got more action from this than expected. So I don't have to answer 17 E-mails I'm gonna do it here. The AR is a 20" Double Star I believe its an A2 upper. Ithas the carry handle w/ the flip up iron sites. The rear stock is not collapseable. I wanted this to look just like the old M16 I carried in the service, and it does. I'll try to get some pics up soon. The rifle has a low round count, can'r say exactly what it is but I bought a case of ammo along with the rifle 2 years ago, and still have close to 300 rounds left.

What I'm looking to do here is either get a trade for an AK + a 12guage that I can hunt with, not a tactical shotgun. Or either of the guns plus cash say $400-$500 bucks depending on what weapon we're talking about. This is the only AR that I have so I'm also gonna dish out 5 30 round mags, and 2 20 round mags with the ammo I have left. SOme is wolf some is WWB.

I was looking for a FTF, but will travel say an hour if need be.

TRhanks for the interest fellas and ladies.

Dave W.
    3%

(York County)

Default Re: My Ar 15 for Ak and or an 870 12g

Sold. Thanks for looking and for all the interest.

Dave W
    3%