Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Juniata County)

Default Free @ last, free @ last, Thank God Almighty: Made Using 3D-Printer, Fires 14 Rounds

Mr. Conservative - with Video - In Canadia

It doesn’t look like any rifle you’ve ever seen before, since it’s an all-over ivory-white color but that doesn’t matter. It works like a rifle and, more excitingly, it came off of a 3D printer. “Matthew,” a Canadian rifle maker claims he’s created a workable rifle printed on a 3D printer – and a video seems to back up this claim.

Matthew calls the rifle, his second prototype, Grizzly 2.0. Unlike his first effort, the barrel of which cracked after firing a single round, Grizzly 2.0 can fire up to 14 rounds before it stops working. Currently, the Grizzly is a single-shot rifle, requiring that the user reload it after each shot.

To build the rifle, Matthew riffed off of the plans that Cody Wilson’s Defense Distributed uploaded when he created the “Liberator,” a working 3D printable pistol. The Defense Department forced Defense Distributed to pull the design from the internet but it was too late – thousands of people had already downloaded the plans. Proving that innovation is hard to stifle, Defense Distributed is claiming that it’s working on the lower receiver for an AR-15 rifle.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Default Re: Free @ last, free @ last, Thank God Almighty: Made Using 3D-Printer, Fires 14 Rou

Yup...I remember before they took the Liberator schematics down. Can't stop the information. Nice to know he'll be releasing the schematics for this as well.
    1776 or 1984? - You decide.

Default Re: Free @ last, free @ last, Thank God Almighty: Made Using 3D-Printer, Fires 14 Rou