Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default company offering Trayvon targets complete with skittles in picture

http://www.hillerarmco.com/

This is wrong and I have a hell of a sense of humor, but I think this will make decent patriots like many of us look bad. You know how the left likes to spin stuff.

This is no better than when they were making shirts of wanted dead or alive about zimmerman.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Default Re: company offering Trayvon targets complete with skittles in picture

If part of the proceeds went to Zimmerman's defense, I would buy a few packs of ten.

CL

That is wrong.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Chester County)

I would rather have a target of the "press" that started all this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post

This is wrong and I have a hell of a sense of humor, but I think this will make decent patriots like many of us look bad. You know how the left likes to spin stuff.

This is no better than when they were making shirts of wanted dead or alive about zimmerman.
    The difference is that this "Target" doesn't show any particlar persons face or name. It's just a Target...it could be a good guy target depending on the scenario being employed.

A Shirt with wanted dead or alive and a specific person's face on it could not be construed to be anything but death to that specific person. Completely different in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I got your point!

CL

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    The difference is that this "Target" doesn't show any particlar persons face or name. It's just a Target...it could be a good guy target depending on the scenario being employed.

A Shirt with wanted dead or alive and a specific person's face on it could not be construed to be anything but death to that specific person. Completely different in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I got your point!

CL
    We all know who that target represents. If it didn't have skittles and iced tea then sure, its just another target. But, the connection is there. That is supposed to represent trayvon.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post

It's no better, but no worse either.
    FUCK BIDEN

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    We all know who that target represents. If it didn't have skittles and iced tea then sure, its just another target. But, the connection is there. That is supposed to represent trayvon.
    ^^^^^ this. That's flat-out wrong. But without the Skittles & iced tea, it's a great target. I still wouldn't buy it, though, not from a crappy-looking Web site that looks like it was thrown together in two minutes.

I sent them this email, please do the same. These targets are going to come back and bite us in the ass with the media.

I am absolutely disgusted by your company and your new target. You and your people are no better than the black panthers that put out wanted posters of Zimmerman. You are giving all of us that support the second amendment and self a defense a bad name. Even though I fully believe Zimmerman was justified in shooting, Trayvon was still a human being and does not deserve that kind of disrespect in death. Shame on all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisno View Post
    I sent them this email, please do the same. These targets are going to come back and bite us in the ass with the media.
    So if you believe it was a good shoot, and if it turns out it indeed was a good shoot, then that would mean that Martin was a thug.
    FUCK BIDEN

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast