Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.): Obama is the "enemy of humanity"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt..._humanity.html

Franks: Obama is the "enemy of humanity"

Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) went to the How to Take Back American conference over the weekend.

Next weekend, he might want to attend the How to Take Back Stupid Stuff You Say When You Think No One's Paying Attention conference.

Here's what he said, via Sam Stein:

"Obama's first act as president of any consequence, in the middle of a financial meltdown, was to send taxpayers' money overseas to pay for the killing of unborn children in other countries," said Frank. "Now, I got to tell you, if a president will do that, there's almost nothing that you should be surprised at after that. We shouldn't be shocked that he does all these other insane things. A president that has lost his way that badly, that has no ability to see the image of God in these little fellow human beings, if he can't do that right, then he has no place in any station of government and we need to realize that he is an enemy of humanity."

Default Re: Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.): Obama is the "enemy of humanity"

Oh, he's just a racist.

Oh, man- I've got no love for the President's policies, but this is just carrying it a little too far. I know that the abortion debate is important to the Christian movement, and that's fine, but to go off like that just makes all conservatives, Libertarians, and everyone else on the right side of the political spectrum look like morons.
    VMJade
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by VMJade View Post
    Oh, man- I've got no love for the President's policies, but this is just carrying it a little too far. I know that the abortion debate is important to the Christian movement, and that's fine, but to go off like that just makes all conservatives, Libertarians, and everyone else on the right side of the political spectrum look like morons.
    Agreed. I am sure part of the problem is this guy is getting frustrated at being ineffectual, but come the fuck on. Get a grip before you start having diarrhea of the mouth.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennt..._humanity.html

"Obama's first act as president of any consequence, in the middle of a financial meltdown, was to send taxpayers' money overseas to pay for the killing of unborn children in other countries," said Frank. "Now, I got to tell you, if a president will do that, there's almost nothing that you should be surprised at after that. We shouldn't be shocked that he does all these other insane things. A president that has lost his way that badly, that has no ability to see the image of God in these little fellow human beings, if he can't do that right, then he has no place in any station of government and we need to realize that he is an enemy of humanity."
    Bold...I think this is his main point, that before he did ANYTHING else he did this, and that tells you a lot about where O's mind is and what his priorities are.

(Berks County)

Trent Franks is entitled to his opinion. Far worse was said about GWB (some of it deservedly so) when he was in office. But there will be caterwauling and grinding of teeth again, because how DARE someone tell the truth about Barack Obama and his pro-death propensities?

Some would say that this is an example of the rhetoric we don't need coming from politicians, to which I would have to say "fuck you". Politics has always been bare-knuckle, never following Marquess of Queensbury rules. If you disbelieve that, go back and look at some history and some of the partisan sniping that went on over major issues (particularly the rhetoric leading up to the Civil War).

What we have now (since the Messiah has taken office) is yet another double-standard. Obama sycophants (particularly in the press corps) seem to think that, after channeling Alinsky for eight years they can suddenly and non-hypocritically call for new standards of "decency" and "fairness" in political rhetoric.

Which, IMHO, is just tough shit for them.

My belief (and I've stated it before) is we should feel uninhibited in shoving Saul Alinsky back up Obama's ass as far as we can shove his rotting bones.
    These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. LMAO

(Schuylkill County)

So Pelosi, Reid, and Osama can say anything they want, and it's ok... but Franks speaks his mind and OPINION, and everyone jumps down his throat?...

I have no problem with calling Obama "the enemy of humanity", because I feel it is true.

Next weekend, he might want to attend the How to Take Back Stupid Stuff You Say When You Think No One's Paying Attention conference.
    That's nice too. He says something they don't agree with and he's a retarded child huh? So the news and media can say and print whatever the eff they want, but a Rep. states his opinion, and gets condmned for it?

There appears to be some major hypocrisy going on here.
    III%

(Somerset County)

So what exactly is wrong with a congressman complaining about sending our money overseas for anything when our economy is in the tank ? If they want to abort their babies , let them pay for it .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by kunsunoke View Post
    Snip
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Snip
    I'm not sure where the two of you are coming from, but I doubt VMJade has made the suggestion that it is okay for those idiots Pelosi, Reid, and Obama (quit with the stupid fucking Osama shit, that's old and played out and honestly just makes you look stupid) to say what ever they want. I know I haven't. In fact, I am calling for more accountability from all of those fucksticks when they say stupid shit. Call him what ever you want, but when you sound stupid I will call you on it.

It's one thing to attack his policies and say they are destructive, but to call him the enemy of humanity is just hyperbole and not useful.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by kunsunoke View Post

Trent Franks is entitled to his opinion.

Politics has always been bare-knuckle, never following Marquess of Queensbury rules.
    ^^^^^
    This.

I prefer to hear the truthful opinions of our elected politicians. Whether I agree or disagree with them, atleast I know where they stand and what they are truly thinking.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast