Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default My GSG-5 (and SIG)

well i finally got in the extra parts ive been wanting for my rifle, the surefire front end, the red/green dot sight, and the sling. so i took the opportunity of the morning sun coming in thru the large bay window, and snapped off a shot of it, and my Sig P226. im still not sure if im going to keep the rear stock, or go with the collapsible one, but i do know down the road, i would like to SBR the gun because that huge fake can just doesnt do anything for the looks.

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: My GSG-5 (and SIG)

thats nice man

(Monroe County)

Bootiful Guns mon, now if i can only get my GSG to sight in , its shooting like 10 inches high even with the change of front sights, what were the germans thinking?

Nyman

(Monroe County)

are you using the iron sights? have you tried using the different openings on the rear sight as well? they are at different heights as well as the front posts.

(Monroe County)

Rovert , yeah, i swapped out the front sight for the tallest one thinking it would bring down the group lower but it still shoots several inches high.

I were not aware that the rear sight had different openings, i thought you just drop the top of the front sight in the lowest part of the rear sight.
    How does the rear sight works? As you know the GSG5 manual has very little info on the sights. and nothing about sight picture or aiming.

Thanks Nyman

(Monroe County)

ok well i ordered a 4x32 NcStar Mark III Tactical on ebay for about $68 so i saved about $30. i got it yesterday and it turns out they sent me a 3-9x42 model. so i just got a free upgrade that cost the company probably another $60

put in on and went to sight it in. man this thing is dead on now. hitting shotgun shells at 50 yards is a piece of cake.
    just a basic pic for now. gona add some thru the scope pics to that thread in a little bit perhaps.