Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Anybody out there?

Any interested shooters in this part of the state? I picked up a 2nd home in the lower righthand corner of the county (the property pretty much borders Wyoming and Schuylkill counties) just north of Laceyville off of 6.

I've got 42 wooded acres and plan on clearing enough space to put in a 200 yard range usuable by a half-dozen or so folks at a time. Decided I needed to make my own full-auto friendly shooting site. Anyone in the area interested in shooting is welocome to contact me.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Anybody out there?

Sadly according to the search we actually have 0 members from Bradford county so far. If you meet any while you're up that way let them know!
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Bucks County)

Although I'm not from Bradford County, I hunt a lot up there. A friend of mine has 53 acres up near the border between Troy and Towanda.

I drive right past your place on the way up to camp.

(Bradford County)

Hello, there is a lot of places to shoot in Bradford Co, there is the Towanda range were you can shoot long distance rifle and there indoor range were we are now shooting PPC untill march, there is also Sayre were I am range director for action handgun and holding IDPA 1st Sat each month, Sayre also has Skeet & Trap, Waverly club also has the same, just the other side of the border there is Sullivan Trail,,Tomkins Co,,Addison,,Oweogo all or most have PPC, IDPA, Rifle Skeet & Trap
    There may be falcilities I don't know about but I doupt it, need any info just let me know.

(Bradford County)

Asmodeus push that range out to 600 yds and have a few target carriers and you will have lots of friends in Bradford county!

(Bucks County)

Unfortunately, 250 yards is the longest I can reasonably build. I'd like to have 600 but it's not going to happen unless I hit the lottery. But I want to get something up and running this spring so I can get a few of the FA guys to gether for a shoot.

(Lackawanna County)

I was out your way yesterday. I had to take somebody out to Robert Packer hospital. That was pretty wide open out there. One of my partners works on the ambulance with me that lives in towanda and always complains about the drive from scranton but i never knew what he was talking about until i drove it last night. There sure is alot of open room out there. Maybe i'll have to take a ride out for the sayre IDPA one of these days. Took me like an hour and a half or hour fourth five to get there.

(Bradford County)

Hi again Asmodeus, you have quite a few good Service Rifle shooters in the county. Towanda has two on the Pennsylvania State SR team at Camp Perry. If you are interested in SR let me know and I'll send you more info. All you need is a AR and a dream!

(Franklin County)

I'm not from Bradford, but my in laws live up there. They own 100 acres on Patton Hill Rd. I go up there to hunt quite a bit.

(Bradford County)

Pro2A
    Patten Hill Rd, what twp is that in?
    Are you interested in any type of compatition? Skeet,Trap,IDPA,PPC, ?
    petraqskie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast