Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Is P.A. tuffining gun laws?

I heard pa is tuffining gun laws soon. is this true, i heard it from some worker at gandermtn..also i have a revolver and want to get a semi automatic, should i get a 9milameter or a somekinda glock i hear good things about??
    oooh yea one more question,,is a 38special revolver more powerful then a 9millatter? thanks.

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Is P.A. tuffining gun laws?

Not if we can help it . No , 38 special is not as powerful as a 9mm.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Chester County)

please stop trolling.

(York County)

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is doing nothing to gun laws. There are a few State Representatives, especially the ones from the Philly area, that are introducing a bunch of worthless and sometimes downright stupid bills, but nothing has been passed. Yet.
    It is up to us to make sure our representatives know where we stand on these bill. Each and every one of us must contact our state legislators and make sure they are aware that we will not stand for any infringement on our rights. I drop my rep, Keith Gillespie an email every time a new HR bill is introduced. He basically assured me that with the make up of the State House, it will be about impossible for the liberals to pass any anti-gun bills, but if our pro-gun reps aren't made aware, it's on our shoulders.
    As for those asshats from the Philly area, they need to be voted out of office right ricky-ticky!

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by c.sander View Post
    please stop trolling.
    Are you insane? I asked a question and you make a rude remark...How bout you simply just Not waste your efforts to write anything. geeesh, what a waste of words.

(Allegheny County)

i would say it is not likely that PA will be passing stricter gun control laws in the near future.

however, the reason it is not likely is because we as a gun-owning community have done a pretty good job of standing up and making our voices heard.

people like kim stolfer and pafoa's own "whitefeather" have helped to lead the charge and enough of us join in by writing/calling our reps, etc.

if you are interested in helping to ensure PA does not toughen our gun laws anytime soon, i would suggest keeping an eye on the "pennsylvania" sub-forum and making sure to contact your representative and state senator often about the issues you see posted there.

there is also the annual "2nd amendment rally" coming up relatively soon where a bunch of PA gun owners go to harrisburg to meet with legislators. it happens during the week (as that is when the legislators are there), but, if you can get off work and want to help the cause, consider going.

there is a thread about it around here somewhere.
    F*S=k

(Chester County)

Quote 1
    I heard pa is tuffining gun laws soon. is this true, i heard it from some worker at gandermtn..also i have a revolver and want to get a semi automatic, should i get a 9milameter or a somekinda glock i hear good things about??
    oooh yea one more question,,is a 38special revolver more powerful then a 9millatter? thanks.
    Quote 2
    Are you insane? I asked a question and you make a rude remark...How bout you simply just Not waste your efforts to write anything. geeesh, what a waste of words.
    Anyone else notice how his grammar and spelling improved dramatically between post #1 and post #2?

Hmm....
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Lebanon County)

9millatter

wow that feels good

What in the hell is a 9millatter?

~ Derek
    Last edited by Derek; March 26th, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9206&dateline=1225911  268

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by soaren View Post
    You are in America BOY! SPEAK ENGLISH.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast