Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Chester County)

Default Re: WAS OBAMA BORN IN THE USA?

Great video!!!!! Nice find thank you. If you are who you say you are then produce the documents to prove it. It is shady as all hell to deny access to those records. I really like the employer comment, well said sir.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

i cant believe this isnt the talk of the town? i guess im "MEDIA" challenged

frustrating isnt it

(Snyder County)

Quote Originally Posted by neinLG View Post
    frustrating isnt it
    It is very frustrating because you don't know what to believe. Like they said in the video, McCain has opened himself up to whatever anyone asked. But it seems like Obama is hiding something. I don't know what, and I don't trust him because of that. He may be legal, but it doesn't seem like it.

Phillip Berg, former PA Deputy Attorney General filed a suit in the 3rd district court of appeals, was tossed out last friday.

www.obamacrimes.com
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    Phillip Berg, former PA Deputy Attorney General filed a suit in the 3rd district court of appeals, was tossed out last friday.

www.obamacrimes.com
    go figure

(Lehigh County)

And here we go yet.. Again... Cause the 10 other threads just didn't do it.. lol

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    And here we go yet.. Again... Cause the 10 other threads just didn't do it.. lol
    didnt know which one to post this in. Just got via email:

Metcalfe Authors Legislation Requiring Presidential Candidates to Prove United States Citizenship
    Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) today announced that he has authored legislation to require all candidates for the President of the United States to officially submit documentation proving that they are in fact a United States citizen.

“It has often been said that a well-informed electorate taught to know and prize their God-given rights cannot be enslaved,” said Metcalfe. “As a veteran and an elected official who takes an oath of office, just like every past and future President of the United States, to uphold and defend the Constitutional rights of the citizens I represent, it is beyond perplexing and greatly troubling that a political candidate can ascend to the White House without providing sufficient documentation verifying his or her place of birth or American citizenship. This legislation is intended to send the message that even those candidates who are running for our nation’s highest office are not above the law.”

Specifically, Metcalfe’s soon-to-be-introduced legislation (House Bill 2837) would amend Section 910 of the Pennsylvania Election Code regarding the submission of candidate affidavits with the following underlined provisions:
    “Each candidate for any State, county, city, borough, incorporated town, township, ward, school district, poor district, election district, party office, party delegate or alternate, or for the office of President of the United States, United States Senator or Representative in Congress shall file with his nomination petition his affidavit stating...”
    “Each candidate who submits an affidavit under this section shall append to the affidavit documentation that provides proof of citizenship, proof of age, and proof that the candidate meets the applicable residency requirements for the office sought.”
    No stranger to the arena of election code reform, earlier this year Metcalfe again introduced the Pennsylvania Voter Identification Protection Act (House Bill 2519) to require all voters to present either a voter identification card issued by the county registration commission or valid form of photo identification at polling places before voting in order to reduce instances of voter fraud.

In late April, the United States Supreme Court upheld Indiana’s law requiring voters to present government-issued photo identification at the polls. To date, more than two dozen states, including Pennsylvania, under which current law requires mandatory photo ID for first-time voters only, require some form of voter identification at the polls.

“‘Trust but verify,’ was a phrase Ronald Reagan frequently used during the Cold War to characterize his overall negotiating strategy with the Soviet Union,” said Metcalfe. “Final passage of this legislation will provide additional levels of both trust and verification that anyone seeking elected office in Pennsylvania is just as much an American citizen as the voters supporting their candidacy. With the recession, budget deficits, global terrorism and the very real threats of socialized health care and wealth redistribution looming on the horizon, requiring all potential Presidential candidates to submit valid proof of citizenship documentation in exchange for statewide ballot access is a fundamental and long-overdue check and balance that must be implemented to further ensure that the Oval Office is never occupied by anyone other than an natural born American citizen.”

Rep. Daryl Metcalfe
    12th District
    Pennsylvania House of Representatives
    (724) 772-3110
    (717) 783-1707
    RepMetcalfe.com
    House Republican Public Relations
    (717) 772-9979

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    what dont you understand? you are a gun owner? do you value your rights? do you want to live free?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast