Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Girls: He Tricked Us Into Sex With Tarot Cards

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...rot-Cards.html

Girls: He Tricked Us Into Sex With Tarot Cards

Having sex would ward off bad luck fortune reader allegedly told teens

The teens testified that the man told them sex with him would bring good fortune, ward off family curses and make their wishes come true.

A Philadelphia man's accused of using Tarot cards and mysticism to lure three teenage girls into having sex with him.

"He was reading my cards and told me that I wasn't on a good path and that I had to do these things called 'five' and 'seven' to make things better," a 15-year old testified in court Wednesday.

She told jurors that Hector Ayala, 59, tricked her into having sex with him by convincing her that it would get rid of any bad luck and help her wishes come true, according to The Daily News.

Ayala, who was a family friend, read her Tarot cards when she was 13 and told her he saw misfortune in her future, but he could take care of that by performing oral sex on her.

"I kept thinking, 'Is this rape? Is this rape?' " she testified. "I thought, 'No, it wouldn't be, because he cares about me.' "

The teen said Ayala told her if she thought of things she wanted while he performed oral sex on her, she would get those things. The girl said her home life at the time was "getting complicated" and after mulling over Ayala's proposal for several months, she relented.

Then Ayala told her it was only a temporary fix for good fortune, she told jurors.

"He told me that I needed to do seven [vaginal intercourse] for it to be a complete job," the teen testified.

Once again she thought it over for several months and then had intercourse with Ayala, she said.

She is the third teen to testify against Ayala. He's charged with rape, aggravated sex assault and related offenses. Two 16-year olds testified that Ayala abused them for years. One told jurors Ayala convinced her that having sex with him would lift a curse on her family. The other 16-year old testified that he lured her into sex after reading her fortune.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Girls: He Tricked Us Into Sex With Tarot Cards

Wow! these girls are either full of crap or brain damaged! I vote full of crap. Kids know way better than to fall for this today.

(Lehigh County)

Gee, I guess cruising the local high schools was just a waste of time...

[sarcasm]
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Montgomery County)

Oh my, we are doomed. It's sick for the guy to do this but it is hard to believe the girls fell for it. As a parent of a daughter, i think this guy would have more to worry about than his legal problems.

On a side note, i'm now looking through the yellow pages to find a hot female tarot card reader that needs to rid me of bad spirits. I'd go every week - you know only to get rid of the bad spirits and curses.
    Last edited by Guns4Fun; July 3rd, 2009 at 09:02 AM.

(Adams County)

Sounds like the kids are growing up under a climate of sex just being 'skin against skin' which would make it easy for them to be like "Hey, it's nothin".

Saddest part, is that she knew something wasn't right but it couldn't have been rape because he cared about her. Think about that, seriously...if her daddy or brother was doing it, would it have been rape to her if they cared about her?

I know it seems stupid and silly they fell for it, but I don't think anyone is at home telling them this is no good and he took advantage. They may be 'kids today', but they're still 13-16 and therefore stupid like ALL 13-16 year olds are.

String the guy up, I say.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    Wow! these girls are either full of crap or brain damaged! I vote full of crap. Kids know way better than to fall for this today.

I gotta agree with you. Can you even imagine someone this stupid (or utterly clueless) as a grown adult?

Now try to imagine someone like this in a position of authority, say, Speaker of the House?

Wait...

What?

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Allegheny County)

You know, it wasn't THAT long ago that I was 16-years-old and I can say that neither my friends or I would've fallen for this crap. And we didn't have Google back then. These girls could've just hit up the internet for information if "thinking positive thoughts while receiving oral sex to ward off evil spirits" is legit. Come on. Why so stupid, kids?

Which makes me wonder: Are teenagers today that frickin' stupid or are that frickin' desperate to have any other human being show them what they believe is love and/or affection? Either way, it's sad.
    "Pride and dignity are good, but only in moderation." P-11 Shooter

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    I gotta agree with you. Can you even imagine someone this stupid (or utterly clueless) as a grown adult?

Now try to imagine someone like this in a position of authority, say, Speaker of the House?

Maybe she was a blond ????????

(Jefferson County)

Man!! Why didn't I think of doing that when I was in highschool?

(Allegheny County)

Kids today are way too sexually free and think nothing of oral stuff going on. In my day, and I'm only 40, that kind of stuff was a huge deal. The kids probably thought it was fun at first, then had regrets later. I say we need to go way, way, way back to conservative days....when it probably wouldn't have happened in the first place, and if it had, "we" would string him up then go home and have a nice home cooked meal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast