Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta Storms

Cool Beretta Storms

I Call Her "Vera"

I Call Her "Kaylee"

in the process of getting a 1 point sling for my Cx4, tactical cross draw vest, matching leg holster, and 4 extra 14 rnd mags. no im not goin crazy, at some point i plan on getting into tactical competition shooting and id like to have all the gear i need. also my rgb dot scope is on backorder for 2 months now, from sportsmans guide. hopefuly it gets here soon. tired of seeing "expected ship date" changed every week.
    Last edited by Too-Tall; August 21st, 2009 at 04:15 PM.

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Beretta Storms

Nice pair!
    Do those have interchangable magazines?

I have been waiting for a 10 rd (NJ) mag for my Px4 storm 9 mm for a month. I can get 17 rd mags in PA but I can't shoot it in Jersey without the 10 rounder.

they are interchangable. i bought the Cx4 thinking my 9000s mags would work in it based on what gander mtn told me... they lied... so i ran out to big buck sports in wexford and picked up my Px4. gave the guy the mag with one round in it, took two steps back told him if the mag fit and the round chambed we'd have some paperwork to fill out

my Px4 is my CCW weapon now. i love it.

(Westmoreland County)

Very nice hardware! I have a Px4 Storm myself and love it! I think the rotating assembly makes the gun very accurate, my only problem, and I mean the only problem that I have with this Beretta is finding good holsters. I love the Blackhawk holsters and they still dont have one listed for the Px4 on their site. Let me know what you picked up to CC your storm in. Thanks again for the pics. I have about 25 pistols and I plan on placing pics of all of them here within the next few days.

to quote myself from another post:

Heres how great Comp-Tac is, in my opinion.

I dont particuarly register for forums i dont visit often, due to time constraints, however i registered here just to tell anyone with a sidearm or a CCW that you should deffently invest in Comp-Tac.

i got the Minotaur Spartan http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info...roducts_id=102
    $72.50 with shipping. production time was 6 days to make. not counting weekends they shiped it exactly one week later, i got it 2 days after they shipped it. fits like a charm. feels so natural and comfortable.

if you have a lil more playin around money the MTAC is the more fancified version of the spartan.

Last edited by Too-Tall; August 21st, 2009 at 08:15 PM.

(Chester County)

Nice pair of firearms there - I've been lusting after a Beretta Storm Carbine for a few months now.
    KnightZero - Zombie Killing Mercenary Watchman for hire. Will work for food.

http://kn1ght-z3r0.livejournal.com/tag/firearms - My firearms, and my ramblings on the Open Carry Movement.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1911freak View Post
    my only problem, and I mean the only problem that I have with this Beretta is finding good holsters. I love the Blackhawk holsters and they still dont have one listed for the Px4 on their site.
    You don't think about it as much when you're picking out a gun, but the amount of accessories available for a particular gun is definitely something to take into consideration when making your choice.

That they still haven't produced a Serpa for the Px4 is a shame. I actually emailed them about that a year ago, and they said that they were planning on producing one and told me to keep an eye out for the new products they would be releasing in January of '09, but alas no Serpa for the Px4 was to be had.

It's also amazing how much money it cost to get a standard 17-rd mag for the 9mm Px4. It's about $40!
    "There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

Beretta lowered the prices on their 14 rnd mags. they too were around $40-$50

.40 s&w 14 rnd mag is $20.95 on berettas website. CDNN investments hasem for $19.99.

edit: i made my desicion based on past history. i bought the 9000s back in 06 when i got my CCW. it was the most accurate, easy to handle pistol i had ever touched. only jammed when it overheat (as with any weapon) around 50 rnds, made in italy (i have a strong Italian heritage) reliable, ease to clean/disassemble, like the new technopolymers that beretta has goin for em. both my Storms have kept with that tradition ive grown to love. no more than a handfull of parts to disassemble for feild cleaning, simple reassembly. lightweight. accurate as hell. and the interchangeable magazines were a HUGE plus for me.
    Last edited by Too-Tall; August 22nd, 2009 at 12:14 AM.

(Lehigh County)

I love my PX4 too... I recently invested in the sub-compact model as well, but noticed it was made in USA, not Italy.

I had the CX4 last year, but a guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse before I even had a chance to shoot it.

Recently Cabelas finally got a few more of the CX4s in stock... $799 if memory serves, but I didn't see the calibers... I'm assuming at least one was the 9mm, and the one on counter display was a .45, so maybe the other one behind the counter was the .40.

(Franklin County)

Im posting this from my phone. I'll add a picture later. I have a storm in 9mm trim.

I have a fobus retention holster I got from opticsplanet. It fits fantastic. I believe it ran me about 40 bucks. My storm is my cc weapon aswell.

Last edited by Smalls; August 22nd, 2009 at 09:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast