Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Wife got to see the buisness end of local cops weapons yesterday

Long story short, my wife was driving up to the mail box at the community mail shed when she shut her car off took the key out of the ignition and looked up to see no fewer than three Pocono Mountain police cars and one unmarked stopped in front of her car, guns drawn and yelling “Lady put your hands up and don’t move”. My wife stood there thinking to herself what did my crazy husband do now as she complied only to be told that she was not the object of their attention. Behind her a neighbor of ours had pulled up behind my wife’s car. It seems the neighbor’s mother had called the local cops reporting that her daughter had a gun in her pants and was getting into her car. Other than the fact our neighbors daughter has a screw or two loose, I can’t figure out why the heavy response. After looking up the police report and finding out it was a BB gun and that the police had to bean-bag her to make our neighbor more compliant I figure she pointed it at someone. The wife is feeling better but it spooked her and she is wondering if she was carrying what would have happened.

Default Re: Wife got to see the buisness end of local cops weapons yesterday

Dang man, that would freak me out.

The first thing Id yell is " I didnt do it! " lol.

Would have crapped myself
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Northampton County)

I "bean bagged" a few hippie chicks during the 80s. But compliance was submitted in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    Would have crapped myself
    Adepts who have trained for sudden encounters with adrenaline-charged police master an autonomic response that first closes off the sphincter, making the need for a session with the garden hose thereafter non-existent.

(Northampton County)

I had two Maricopa County (Sheriff Joe Arpaios boys) draw their weapons on me while walking to work to drop off some movies I rented. Neither one said anything but they both had their pistols (a 1911 and a Glock) pointed at me.

They looked at me, looked at each other then got back in their cars and left. I just went back to walking to work wondering what the whole thing was about.

No meeting with a garden hose required lol

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    Long story short, my wife was driving up to the mail box at the community mail shed when she shut her car off took the key out of the ignition and looked up to see no fewer than three Pocono Mountain police cars and one unmarked stopped in front of her car, guns drawn and yelling “Lady put your hands up and don’t move”. My wife stood there thinking to herself what did my crazy husband do now as she complied only to be told that she was not the object of their attention. Behind her a neighbor of ours had pulled up behind my wife’s car. It seems the neighbor’s mother had called the local cops reporting that her daughter had a gun in her pants and was getting into her car. Other than the fact our neighbors daughter has a screw or two loose, I can’t figure out why the heavy response. After looking up the police report and finding out it was a BB gun and that the police had to bean-bag her to make our neighbor more compliant I figure she pointed it at someone. The wife is feeling better but it spooked her and she is wondering if she was carrying what would have happened.

Drawn and pointed where exactly? Hopefully, not pointed at the person behind her...with her IN the line of fire....

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I "bean bagged" a few hippie chicks during the 80s. But compliance was submitted in advance.
    I believe you meant "tea bagged"...lmao

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Warpt762x39 View Post
    I had two Maricopa County (Sheriff Joe Arpaios boys) draw their weapons on me while walking to work to drop off some movies I rented. Neither one said anything but they both had their pistols (a 1911 and a Glock) pointed at me.

They looked at me, looked at each other then got back in their cars and left. I just went back to walking to work wondering what the whole thing was about.

No meeting with a garden hose required lol
    WTF??? Was it like a dream?

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    That's madness! Did they see a gun first? Was your wife in the line of fire? I would have been REALLY, REALLY pissed off as they were endangering MY life on some hack's report.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast