Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default outlandsales.com

Hey all. I'm a long time browser of this forum but this is my first post. I need some advice what to do, as i think i might have gotten ripped off.

www.outlandsales.com

I ordered some 20 gauge and .22 tracer rounds from this website on 4/07. The bill appeared on my online statement for a day or two then disappeared. The total i spent was then apparently re-charged on 4/17. The site claims that all orders are shipped within 48 hours of processing. The stuff was supposidly shipped by UPS ground which takes 7-14 days, and this site is based in Georgia. I emailed them on 4/29 inquiring about the status of my order and i got a one sentence response of "were making the 20's tomarrow, it will ship then." It is now 5/15 and i still haven't gotten it or recieved a tracking number or anything. The site looked pretty legit to me. Did i get screwed? Has anyone ordered from this site before?

Thanks

Default Re: outlandsales.com

I had a similar experience in May. I ordered (2) boxes of .22LR tracer ammo. They charged my card, sent me an email with order #, but then I never received anything. This company is committing criminal fraud and possibly theft by taking. I am not sure of what my options are, but I think contacting the Lumpkin County Sheriff's office (that is where Dahlonega is) would be a good place to start.

(Lehigh County)

here is the better business bureau report for them try going through them they might be able to help.http://atlanta.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Repor...&firm=27073912

(Allegheny County)

just an update, i did recieve my order finally. it just took a lot longer than expected and got minimal response from the contact person. they also said the it would ship by a certain day, then i emailed them weeks later and then they said it would ship "tommarow", when actually it shipped like a week later. def. wont buy from again.