Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: LASIK

(Berks County)

Default LASIK

Anybody know of any good LASIK/PRK/Waveform surgeons in the S.C. Pa. area? I have an appointment with Fave and Maria in Lebanon, anybody heard anything about these guys?
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: LASIK

I had mine done 2 years ago at Columbus Lasik Vision. Best money I ever spent.

http://www.columbusperfectionlasers.com/

Default Re: LASIK

I had mine done through TLC Laser Eye Center a year ago Feb. 22....best money (a lot!) I ever spent. I actually had the CustomLasik procedure. I've had absolutely no problems, a month afterward I was reading a solid 20/15 and have been ever since. My eye doc uses me as a success story for her patients considering lasik because she's never seen such great results...and I was fuggin blind before it. They have centers all over the country too, I've had my checkups ( next day, one week, one month, 3, 6, and 12 months) at 3 different locations due to travel and they have always been great to work with. If you weren't so far away I'd suggest the Wexford (Pittsburgh) office as they have 3 FINE ladies workin there!
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa