Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Talking Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot.... LOTS OF PICS!!!

Well we made it back in one piece... we didnt make the show until Saturday morning, when we got there the whole upper parking lot and half the road was filled up already, so they put us in a swampy area (lower parking lot)... the mud was the best thing but thats later in my story... we all made it in Me, my friend Ben, and my g/f Angie through about a foot of mud halfway and walking in about a mile! we got there and went to the show... the show was so big we really didnt know where to start...

got through all of the outside tents... didnt find any stand out deals on anything... got a couple inert grenades, boonie hat (to keep the rain from running down my back), a couple other little things. We went inside and it was mostly all Class III stuff, all neat to look at but way past my price range, the place was packed to the brink, couldn't move, pushy people, a bunch of real rude asshats, but what could I do... well got done with the show...

we went out to get a place along the fence and of course there are 3,000 other people trying to do the same thing at the same time, but we managed a pretty nice spot to watch the show... the first and second show was mostly tannerite stuff with a couple cars...a couple of the cars/buses caught fire with all the incindery and tracer fire... the last two starts of the night shoot were the coolest.... the second to last show they set up a bunch of barrels full of diesel fuel with dynamite charges strapped onto them...(pretty sure they were all set off by R/C) by far the biggest explosion I have ever seen... we were probably 200 ish yds away and the blast totally sucked all oxygen out of the air and the heat/shockwave blew us all back... the last showing at around 9pm was a bit more set off by the guns.... same set up as the previous one but with tannerite charges by the drums of diesel... these explosions with all the tracer, flare, fire was awesome... if there was one single thing I loved about KCR it was the night shoot... absolutely not over rated.....

well we decided to get out a couple minutes early before we were stuck there all night by people rushing out... we got about a half mile from the shoot and back to the dirt road that leads back to the swamp we were parked in... I dont have any pictures of this as it was dark but will try my absolute best to describe this to you people... we got about half way back this road and all we can see in the moonlight is muddy water glistening... we figure out that the field we were parked in is just about totally underwater so we walked about 3-400yds through anywhere between a couple inches of mud and water up to about 2ft of mud and water.... what a wonderful walk I am so glad I have a 4wd jeep... people around me are sunk in not even moving and I just flew right past em all.... funniest thing I saw was a newer camaro trying to get out LOL!!!.... well that was saturday

sunday... I just wanted to go back and pick up a couple things I missed..... luckily when we got there a couple spots in the upper parking lot were open so we got a half decent spot up there, still muddy, but closer to blacktop... I found a couple things people were trying to get rid of... there were a ton of deals around noon... people were packing their stuff and almost giving stuff away... after all my deals... we decided to watch the last shoot they were gonna have... glad we did. finally got to see the damn minigun in action.... It is so freaking uneconomical its not funny.... I LOVE IT!!!! anything it touched it completely ripped it to shreds.... great little gun.....

well all I will be adding pictures as I get them uploaded.... hope you all enjoy them.....

I will try and keep them in order as we took them....

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot.... LOTS OF PICS!!!

well hurry up all ready!

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

(Beaver County)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast