american sports shooting in broadheadsville that is.

drove over from pocono lake this afternoon (pretty quick ride for me)

anyway, rich was real friendly & i came away feeling he'll be someone i'd like to do business with. very knowledgeable and no BS from this guy.
he actually talked me out of buying a laser and advised relying on a good sight picture instead (duh!).
didn't really hit me till i was in the car on the way home. how few shopowners would be so honest with me when they could have come away with a $300 sale.

like any beginner i have a thousand different things i want, but i'm sure all i need are a few quality guns. i played twenty questions with him. questions that were all over the place (ar's, fal's, 22 pistols, gsg-5) the guy had endless patience with me. the shop is clean & well organised. great knife case, all the usual accessories you'd expect maybe some you wouldn't.

i wish i had gone to him when i bought my xdm his price was $50 less than i paid somewhere else.
(that's 200 round of .40 ammo...lol)

all i left with was 100 rounds of ammo but i'll most definitely be back soon, as i plan on getting a black rifle before it's too late.
he even gave me a heads up as to when his new stock gets on the shelf.
i'll probley have to bite the bullet and spend nearly $1000 on it because they have become the firearm of choice for our local zombie hunters, but such are the times we live in i guess.