Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default looking for a chocolate lab?

looking for a female chocolate,must be half english and american with the big boxey head.she must be akc papered full blood.

we are looking to stud out our yellow male with the same features.we would love to have one of his pups.

if anybody knows of someone please let them know that we are interested in studing are male out.
    thanks for helping out,
    big mike

you can contact me right here thanks again.
    do you feel lucky punk,well do ya!

Default Re: looking for a chocolate lab?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MIKE 2003 View Post
    looking for a female chocolate,must be half english and american with the big boxey head.she must be akc papered full blood.

we are looking to stud out our yellow male with the same features.we would love to have one of his pups.

if anybody knows of someone please let them know that we are interested in studing are male out.
    thanks for helping out,
    big mike

If you are successful in obtaining what you wish, let me know...my big block headed yellow is 11 and I'm thinking his days of hunting are about done.
    Does your male have any hunting background? Are you looking to breed to any female or a hunting/hunt test/NAVHDA/ or titled bitch?

CL

(Monroe County)

thanks for helping out,
    big mike

Just a few questions that you should ask yourself. Has the stud and the bitch been tested and certified for all genetic issues common to the breed. hip and elbow OFA, eyes etc? Have both been proved to represent the breed properly? IE:size, weight sporting/field titles instinct testing? How will the planned breeding enhance or improve the breed.
    There are tons or reliable and educated breeders out there and also a ton of purebred dogs in shelters and breed specific rescues. Why not consider a different option?
    Last edited by Exbiker; September 22nd, 2009 at 03:55 PM.

(Beaver County)

good point.my yellow has had the hips tested and you have to wait 2 years to have the eyes done.
    my wife has done a lot of research and we have bread our black female a couple years ago to a champion blood line.

gunners dad comes from a hunting back round so would love to have one of his off spring.
    thanks for the info it might help but looking for a papered dog right now.
    do you feel lucky punk,well do ya!

(Monroe County)

good point.my yellow has had the hips tested and you have to wait 2 years to have the eyes done.
    my wife has done a lot of research and we have bread our black female a couple years ago to a champion blood line.

gunners dad comes from a hunting back round so would love to have one of his off spring.
    thanks for the info it might help but looking for a papered dog right now.
    OFA will only prelim hips before two. Hips and elbows rated at two. PennHip will do earlier. Also need to make sure the ancestry is free of genetic issues.