Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Assault weapons share your opinon with Phila NBC10

Here's the link, these news creator/reader types make me sick.........

http://www.nbc10.com/news/16166552/detail.html

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Assault weapons share your opinon with Phila NBC10

Left my comments

In case it's not obvious, I'm "paopencarry dot org"
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; May 6th, 2008 at 06:15 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Already left mine as "G McClung".
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

Left my comments, quoted below, responded to a couple others.

It is sickening to see Mayor Nutter and NBC10 using the death of this police officer to advance their political agenda. The cold hard facts, nearly totally obscured by so called "professionals," is that the killer wasn't allowed to own that gun, hasn't been allowed to own guns for more than a decade, and ignored gun control laws. You people, and a Mayor whose most noteworthy accomplishment has been passing laws he knows to be illegal, know that no matter the laws passed, that **** would have had that gun. You see, criminals, by definition, DON'T OBEY THE LAWS. What would have saved that poor officer's life would have been if that criminal were still in jail, as he should have been. In fact, he should have been in jail for six more years. But the same people (You and Mayor Nutter) who so willingly attack law abiding citizens and our rights, also stridently take steps to ensure that criminals are repeatedly set loose on our society to continue terrorizing, robbing, and killing. That man had SEVENTEEN ARRESTS, he was supposed to be in jail until 2014 for his last conviction for a string of armed robberies, and all you people want to talk about is pushing your radical leftist anti-gun agenda? Mayor Nutter, who became a criminal himself the instant he passed his illegal laws that would prevent no crimes, dares call on the NRA for an apology for an act HE and his cronies are responsible for by continuously setting criminals free? What gall, and an indicator of just what an utterly morally bankrupt and dishonest man that creature is. At least your scare mongering reporting isn't quite so repulsive, but I do wish people like your reporters, Mayor Nutter, and DA Lynn Abraham would quit trying to punish law abiding citizens for exercising our Constitutional rights, find somewhere deep inside some respect for the law, start going after actual criminals, and actually punish them for a change instead of using the death of this officer, which you all share responsibility for right along with the criminal for political gain.
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    Left my comments

In case it's not obvious, I'm "paopencarry dot org"
    It was quite obvious and well done I may add.........Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My comment was.
    An assault weapon didn't kill the Sargent these thugs did.

Howard Cain the shooter...was shot dead by a Phila police officer thank god.

His accomplices were Levon Warner & Eric Floyd who is still on the loose., I hope he gets his real soon.

Also there were others involved, who should be sought out and prosecuted.

The Sargent's death lies at the hands of the judicial system, who let these turds back on the street.........

(Luzerne County)

posted my remarks also.....
    Last edited by schr8er2000; May 6th, 2008 at 10:55 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by OneLungMcClung View Post
    Already left mine as "G McClung".
    figured that was you.

(Berks County)

Posted this as GCA...........

To say that I am stunned by this level of factual distortion by your 'news' program would be as large of a distortion of the truth as this so called story your news group aired.

The weapon was stolen.

The shooter is a career criminal who should have NEVER been allowed out on the street.

CRIMINALS DISOBEY THE LAW HENCE THE TERM CRIMINAL.

As far as the posturing by all of the politicans on this issue they have all neglected to mention a few more relevant facts.

1. This career criminal had a history of ARMED ROBBERY and should NOT have been allowed out of prison until 2010. Why hasn't Ms Abraham been held to account for this light sentence and quick release back into our streets?

2. Why did the judge in his prior CASES not imposed a harsher or longer sentence on this career criminal or his other professoinal criminal associates?

3. Why is Mayor Nutter and YOUR news group so quick to take away the rights of law abiding citizens to legally own or legaly carry whatever firearm they so chose?

4. Why is Ms Abraham so quick to take away the rights of the law abiding by lobbying for more gun laws that are consistenly shown to have NO effect on criminals or reducing crime?

5. Why isn't Mayor Nutter, Ms Abraham and City Council lobbying the state for additional funds to build additional prison housing?

6. Why isn't Mayor Nutter, Ms. Abraham and City Council NOT lobbying the state for a 'Three Strkes' law that would keep this type of predator off of our streets????

The solution is NOT more gun control laws as they ONLY affect those who follow the law. Thats citizens like myself and other firearms owners.

Lets try something new and crazy.....

Stop plea bargaing violent offenders.

Make sure that the judges follow mandatory sentencing statue that gun offenses ALREADY have on the books.

Allow the law abiding to use their constitutionally protected rights to self defense and bring Philadephia's weapons permit system into line with the STATE mandated process.

Whadddya think?

Radical isn't it?
    gotta love her ;)

(Philadelphia County)

Talking Re: Assault weapons share your opinon with Phila NBC10

Lol its a firestorm in there!

PA Patriot your posts rock, and I'm all repped out or I'd give you three green cookies.

What is interesting is that the anti-gunners, to a man, have nothing intelligent to say (as usual); they are just flaming and screaming. NOT ONE convincing argument has been made. Lulz.
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

(Chester County)

That guy Chris was a complete IDIOT!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast