Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Take away their Second Amendment rights while asking them to defend us

Here's an excerpt and link to an "Afterburner with Bill Whittle" piece - http://btcnews.co/1euTEn2 (YouTube).

"We are defanging our military. What's more, is that we are taking away their basic human rights to defend themselves, their Second Amendment rights to bear arms in their own self-defense, while asking them to volunteer to defend us. Moreover, we are choosing time and time again to deny them the mental health and veterans' benefits, while giving more money to entitlements for other communities. Meanwhile, shootings on bases have occurred now multiple times, and 22 people in our armed services commit suicide daily. This is unacceptable -- hear why in this Afterburner with Bill Whittle."

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Take away their Second Amendment rights while asking them to defend us

Actually, "we" aren't asking them to "defend" us; rather, our Masters are "asking" them to impose their fickle imperial will (or global hegemony or "New World Order" or whatever you want to call it), on the rest of the world, by force.

Our criminally insane "government" has trashed, abused and morally debased all of our institutions, including the U.S. military.

And that's why there are so many suicides, and that's why there's a general "mental health problem", etc.

Unfortunately, the robust historical record shows that our Masters have nothing but contempt for military personnel; they have no "rights" because they're seen as nothing but lowly cannon fodder.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Take away their Second Amendment rights while asking them to defend us

I knew when I was in I pledged to support and defend rights that did not apply to me.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Thumbs down Re: Take away their Second Amendment rights while asking them to defend us

Quote Originally Posted by All_Thumbs View Post
    Actually, "we" aren't asking them to "defend" us; rather, our Masters are "asking" them to impose their fickle imperial will (or global hegemony or "New World Order" or whatever you want to call it), on the rest of the world, by force.

Our criminally insane "government" has trashed, abused and morally debased all of our institutions, including the U.S. military.

And that's why there are so many suicides, and that's why there's a general "mental health problem", etc.

Unfortunately, the robust historical record shows that our Masters have nothing but contempt for military personnel; they have no "rights" because they're seen as nothing but lowly cannon fodder.
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I almost hate to agree with this post, but I do. IF the troops were defend the US they would be
    A. not in 130 foreign countries

B not stuck in Korea, Japan & Germany etc for 60+ years

C stationed ON the TX-Mex border w orders to DEFEND that border

Here btw is a former SCOTUS justice who sez the 2A ONLY means 'militia'..not an individual right to self defense. This guy is evil personified, seems to me.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cond-Amendment

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred762 View Post

Here btw is a former SCOTUS justice who sez the 2A ONLY means 'militia'..not an individual right to self defense. This guy is evil personified, seems to me.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cond-Amendment
    Ok, where do you sign up in the militia, end of issue.