Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default hellfire ang gat trigger system

Hey all I recently got n email from firequest.com and was poking around on their site and saw the hellfire and the gat trigger system and was thinking after I finish my marlin 795 project that one of those might be fun to put on there occasionally but I thought I should stop by here first to see if anyone on here has messed with either one of them before I spent the money.

Default Re: hellfire ang gat trigger system

The crank is better, but they are all frustrating to get working "flawlessly"

(Franklin County)

Default Re: hellfire ang gat trigger system

Well nevermind all after I posted this I think I grew a few brain cells cause I used the internet n did a search about both n got dome reviews about both of them. The hellfire wasn't liked to much from what I read but The gat system seemed to be liked, well made and actually worked but more reading into it I noticed some individuals didn't like it to much cause there was a chance (n I believe one instance) where a guy was using it and it on a 22 and it fired out of battery cracking his stock, safety glasses n killed his hearing for about 5 hours. Another said using it could heat up the gun to much n cause damage so....... I am rethinking buying one cause I have put to much time and money into building this rifle to chance damaging it and or myself. So I figure ill take the 40 bucks that cost n put it towards getting the motorcycle back on the road.