Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default "Falling Flock Outfitters" - Wouldn't use these guys...

Just for anyone that cares was driving home from work today and had the bad luck to be driving behind this Metallic Orange truck stamped with "Falling Flock Outfitters" all over the front, back, and sides. Started out as a right on red turn at a long light where the guy in front of me just wouldn't make the turn - holding everyone up when there was no through traffic. I wondered what was going on - until I passed him in a two lane and realized the guy was on his cell phone jabbering. I wanted to see how long it would continue for and it went on for all 20 miles of my drive home from work. All the while the guy was thinking only about himself and who was on the other end of the phone being a shitty driver (switching lanes at 70 without signaling, cut a person off at a merge, etc)...

I'm new to the hunting scene and have been considering getting an outfitter if I couldn't find a hunting partner (fortunately I met a great guy from Lebanon - +1 for Searcher67). These guys could have had an easy customer - instead now they've lost me and hopefully some people who will read this on this forum. I have no patience for the 'Bad Cell Phone Driver' group - I have no problem with people talking on their phones while driving as long as they are paying attention to what they're doing. Easier said than done.

Anyone else had any experiences with this truck either? Or just wants to vent like I basically just did?

(Monroe County)

Default Re: "Falling Flock Outfitters" - Wouldn't use these guys...

He may have been lost and needed directions etc. In that case he should have just pulled over and resolve his issues rather than just being so selfish and dangerous on the road.

Hopefully he is a mamber here and will read this,

Nyman