Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default Trops 3 day sale

Not sure where to put this, but anyone else go to Trops today for the start of their 3 day sale?

Got there about 9:40 (store opened at 10) and there was already a line. My dad and I were about 50 people in. People were parking all over the place - in the grass, on the shoulder of the road, etc.

I figured the turnout would be huge and I was right. I was wondering how much ammo they actually had and how they could sell it so cheap (compared to current prices) since it's been difficult to find and expensive when you can find it.

They had at least 20 1000 rd cases of Blazer Brass 9mm and Blazer Aluminum .45 ACP. 9mm was almost gone by the time I got in line. Still quite a good bit of .45 left. They had a limit of 3 boxes of each caliber for the sale. Non-sale pistol ammo was limited to 2 boxes. They had some 5.56 and .223 which was surprising but after today, I bet there's not much left. That was limited to 5 boxes each.

Hope they had more in the back otherwise the people coming in tomorrow or Sunday won't get any, lol.

Got in line and there had to be at least 150 people in line. I think it took about 45 minutes to an hour to check out. They only had 2 registers. The line snaked all the way around the inside of the store.

Default Re: Trops 3 day sale

Yeah, I received their newsletter the other day, but wasn't too impressed with their "prices". They were about the same when they were offering Blazer Brass 9mm 50 rounds for $14.99 a box and PMAGS for $24.95 each.

Did you get your free knife?

(Chester County)

A big F U to the people parking on the shoulder of the road. Sure makes it a bitch to pull out of their lot, especially if you're turning left.

I might go check out the sale tomorrow.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil4Life View Post
    Yeah, I received their newsletter the other day, but wasn't too impressed with their "prices". They were about the same when they were offering Blazer Brass 9mm 50 rounds for $14.99 a box and PMAGS for $24.95 each.

Did you get your free knife?
    Free knife? No. I didn't know I was supposed to get free knife. Nothing in the ad about a free knife that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by WWGunslinger View Post
    Free knife? No. I didn't know I was supposed to get free knife. Nothing in the ad about a free knife that I can see.
    Bummer. They gave them out during their "Solidarity Sale" a maybe month ago. Kinda figured they'd do it again.