Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Just Ordered First Wheelgun

So I have decided to expand my horizons. I have ordered my first wheelgun. Actually my first 2 wheelguns.

I am getting 2 EAA Windicator .38 Specials. 1 4" and 1 2". Before I get bombarded with questions let me discuss my rationale.

Why not .357?: The place I ordered (grabagun.com) didn't have any 357 in stock and I realized that i would probably never shoot a 357 load. Plus, sometimes 38 from a 357 could be inaccurate (not by much) but if I decide to compete in IDPA SSR with the 4" I would rather have all the accuracy I can get.

Why EAA? There are so many better choices out there!: So true, but where else can you spend less than $500 and get 2 revolvers? I already missed out on the Model 10 sale. Besides, For about the same price as a used Model 10 I get a brand new gun. Yes I know we are comparing EAA to S&W, so there is no comparison.

The point is I did some research and they seem like decent guns for the price. I figured it was worth the risk. I will report back when I get them and fire them. Actually, I'll probably just post the videos from my YouTube channel.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Centre County)

Default Re: Just Ordered First Wheelgun

You should be very happy with EAA. A few years ago I picked up an EAA 2" 357 as an impulse buy and couldn't be happier.