Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Ever wondered how much traffic PAFOA's website gets? Compared to last year?

Here you go:

This shows one month's number of unique visitors (from today, back 1 month) for both this year and last year. This year is the line on the top, last year is the line on the bottom. Last year we were averaging about 1,000 unique visitors a day, this year we're averaging about 6,000! Not shown on the graph, last year we were averaging about 6,000 page views a day, and this year we're averaging about 36,000

We are getting almost 1,000,000 pageviews a month, and averaging about 150,000 unique visitors a month.

For those who are thinking "OK, I have no idea what that means", we are kicking butt and not even bothering to ask for names because they don't matter. For the amount of time we've been around and the niche we fill I consider this to be absolutely amazing. 300-400% traffic growth in a year boggles my mind.

To think that 6,000 people a day are visiting and probably educating themselves is a good feeling, and it is very much because of everyone who posts on this forum.

You guys are all great people who give awesome advice and insight to everyone who stops by looking for help. If I had a dollar for every time someone said "I learned more on PAFOA in 30 minutes of reading than the last 30 days of searching on google." I would have enough dollars to buy some ammo and go shooting.

If the PAFOA never does anything more than what it does now, I would still be able to look back and feel like I accomplished something. However due to my nature, I will constantly be trying to do more and more with the PAFOA.

With that said, over the next few months, the PAFOA website may get a new look and a bunch of new functionality, maybe.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Ever wondered how much traffic PAFOA's website gets? Compared to last year?

Thanks Dan for the website and to all the moderators efforts for making PAFOA a very special place, among other things to educate firearm owners in their rights, responsibilities and laws that effect all of US.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Ever wondered how much traffic PAFOA's website gets? Compared to last year?

Awesome! I'm proud to be a part of it! Thanks for everything you do to keep the site running! This is a great place for PA gun owners!

(Westmoreland County)

Congratulations, Dan. You've done a great job and should be proud.
    I own guns!

(Westmoreland County)

Dan,

Great Job & Thank You!

I have learn much & made friends by being involved with this site!

Eric

NRA

American Infidel

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig... You dig.
    Clint Eastwood - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks Dan.

A coworker of mine joined after he googled something about an old Spanish mauser he had. Our site came up on his search. He joined and asked the question here. Since I just happen to have the same type of rifle , I answered his question. I didn't know he joined until he asked about a Glock 19 he bought. This was very similar to our conversation at work earlier.

I asked him some specifics and it turned out he found I was a member here.
    That was pretty cool.

Thanks again for your effort to make this site what it is.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Pike County)

Great forum Dan, and thank you.

(Beaver County)

Seems to me the highs are around Wednesdays and the lows on Fridays or saturdays=makes sense. Exponential growth=can't beat it. You the Man, dan.

(Delaware County)

I can definitely say I'm proud to be a part of the PAFOA. Great job Dan!
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

(Northampton County)

Kudos to you Dan,as well as your team of moderators ! Great job and a huge "Thank You" for your dedication.
    My dog "Ruger" is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.

Pray for our troops....and a little extra for our snipers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast