Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Obama buses in people for anti-gun protest (can you say Astroturf?)

ALBANY LOBBYING FOR "NY SAFE ACT" (Day of Action) Governor Cuomo and our legislature passed the "NY SAFE ACT." It will reduce gun violence in our state. Predictably, it is under attack by the National Rifle Association and allied groups. :::We are joining with the SEIU 1199 to lobby in Albany. This free bus trip will last from 8:00 to 4:30 with breakfast and lunch included. Meet up at 250 S Clinton St. Park in the M Lot at the corner of W Fayette and S Clinton Sts. (Parking in that lot may be validated. No sure yet.) Show your determination to keep our excellent new law!:::You must call this number to get a seat on the free bus. 315-424-1743 Ext 110 Ask for Nekeia:::Also sign up here. Time: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Host: Jayne H Location: 1199 SEIU Office (Syracuse, NY) 250 S Clinton St. Syracuse, NY 13202 Directions: Please google 250 S CLinton St, Syracuse, 13202

https://my.barackobama.com/page/even...faction/gskwqb

Effing POS.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Obama buses in people for anti-gun protest (can you say Astroturf?)

Be a shame if a bunch of people called and reserved seats on the buses and didn't show up.
    The question is, will you be on your feet or your knees?

(Lancaster County)

Be even better to get a bunch of us to sign up and go for the free meal, and maybe disrupt thing a bit! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo1012 View Post
    Be a shame if a bunch of people called and reserved seats on the buses and didn't show up.
    Here’s the link to RSVP online rather than call:

The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Or better, if a bunch of progun people signed up as anti, then whipped out their progun posters at the rally.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    Or better, if a bunch of progun people signed up as anti, then whipped out their progun posters at the rally.
    Thats what I meant!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Here’s the link to RSVP online rather than call:

I just reserved 4 seats. I used the phone number to the Syracuse Mayors office.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    I just reserved 4 seats. I used the phone number to the Syracuse Mayors office.
    Awesome....I just figured you would NEED to be a NY resident??? No?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by CenterTree View Post
    Awesome....I just figured you would NEED to be a NY resident??? No?
    Yes, you need a zip code and phone number. The Mayor's web site provides both.

http://www.syracuse.ny.us/Mayors_Biography.aspx
    Last edited by pennlineman; February 24th, 2013 at 08:40 PM.

(Cumberland County)

Whether this is actually sanctioned by Barack Obama is one thing but from what it looks to me this is being provided by one of his "super packs". This means he may or may not have any actual involvement in this. He probably does but their "about page" simply says they support him.
    Last edited by Kabloosh; February 24th, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast