Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Wow....Freemason's targeted.

I know there are a few masons here. (I am one) Police say that there was a plot to shoot up a Masonic temple. Wonder how many masons carry during meetings.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/us/mil...ges/index.html
    Samy Mohamed Hamzeh was arrested on weapons charges
    Authorities accuse the 23-year-old of plotting to attack a Masonic temple
    A complaint details comments he allegedly made in a recorded conversation
    (CNN)A 23-year-old Milwaukee resident charged with illegally possessing machine guns had planned a massacre at a Masonic temple in the city, federal officials said Tuesday.

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh was arrested Monday after buying two automatic weapons and a silencer from undercover agents, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin said in a statement.

The investigation thwarted an attack "that could have resulted in significant injury and/or loss of life," FBI Special Agent in Charge Robert J. Shields said in the statement announcing the arrest.

It was not immediately clear whether Hamzeh has retained legal representation.

A criminal complaint released by prosecutors alleges that Hamzeh toured a Masonic center in Milwaukee earlier this month with two confidential sources and then detailed plans for an attack in a meeting with them later that night.

Hamzeh allegedly said he was defending Islam and that he hoped to kill at least 30 people, according to the complaint.

The complaint contains chilling excerpts of comments allegedly made by Hamzeh, captured in a recording and translated from Arabic into English.

"If I got out, after killing thirty people, I will be happy 100% ....100% happy, because these 30 will terrify the world," he said at one point, according to the complaint.

At another point in the conversation, Hamzeh allegedly discussed the roles he and other attackers would play.

"One of us will stay a the door at the entrance and lock the door down, he will be at the main door down, two will get to the lift up, they will enter the room, and spray everyone in the room. The one who is standing downstairs will spray anyone he finds. We will shoot them, kill them and get out," Hamzeh said, according to the complaint. "We will walk and walk, after a while, we will be covered as if it is cold, and we'll take the covers off and dump them in a corner and keep on walking, as if nothing happened, as if everything is normal."

FBI agents had been investigating Hamzeh since September after a source reported that he was planning to conduct an attack on Israelis in the West Bank, according to the complaint.

"Hamzeh abandoned these plans for family, financial, and logistic reasons. Thereafter, Hazeh refocused his plans on an attack in the United States," the complaint alleges.

Default Re: Wow....Freemason's targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I know there are a few masons here. (I am one) Police say that there was a plot to shoot up a Masonic temple. Wonder how many masons carry during meetings.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/us/mil...ges/index.html
    Samy Mohamed Hamzeh was arrested on weapons charges
    Authorities accuse the 23-year-old of plotting to attack a Masonic temple
    A complaint details comments he allegedly made in a recorded conversation
    (CNN)A 23-year-old Milwaukee resident charged with illegally possessing machine guns had planned a massacre at a Masonic temple in the city, federal officials said Tuesday.

Samy Mohamed Hamzeh was arrested Monday after buying two automatic weapons and a silencer from undercover agents, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin said in a statement.

The investigation thwarted an attack "that could have resulted in significant injury and/or loss of life," FBI Special Agent in Charge Robert J. Shields said in the statement announcing the arrest.

It was not immediately clear whether Hamzeh has retained legal representation.

A criminal complaint released by prosecutors alleges that Hamzeh toured a Masonic center in Milwaukee earlier this month with two confidential sources and then detailed plans for an attack in a meeting with them later that night.

Hamzeh allegedly said he was defending Islam and that he hoped to kill at least 30 people, according to the complaint.

The complaint contains chilling excerpts of comments allegedly made by Hamzeh, captured in a recording and translated from Arabic into English.

"If I got out, after killing thirty people, I will be happy 100% ....100% happy, because these 30 will terrify the world," he said at one point, according to the complaint.

At another point in the conversation, Hamzeh allegedly discussed the roles he and other attackers would play.

"One of us will stay a the door at the entrance and lock the door down, he will be at the main door down, two will get to the lift up, they will enter the room, and spray everyone in the room. The one who is standing downstairs will spray anyone he finds. We will shoot them, kill them and get out," Hamzeh said, according to the complaint. "We will walk and walk, after a while, we will be covered as if it is cold, and we'll take the covers off and dump them in a corner and keep on walking, as if nothing happened, as if everything is normal."

FBI agents had been investigating Hamzeh since September after a source reported that he was planning to conduct an attack on Israelis in the West Bank, according to the complaint.

"Hamzeh abandoned these plans for family, financial, and logistic reasons. Thereafter, Hazeh refocused his plans on an attack in the United States," the complaint alleges.

Why target Masons? Do they feel you guys are connected to zionism or judaism? I don't know anything about Masons but that is what initially thought when I read about this before. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingtoAmerica View Post
    Why target Masons? Do they feel you guys are connected to zionism or judaism? I don't know anything about Masons but that is what initially thought when I read about this before. Thanks in advance.
    If you take a look at this site, it has a copy of the complaint which is where news sites are getting their info. A motive is mentioned in it.

http://mashable.com/2016/01/26/milwa.../#7TXxcCl4vSqn
    He also mentioned why he chose the Masonic temple — because "they are playing with the world like a game."
    “They are all Masonic; they are playing with the world like a game, man, and we are like asses, we don’t know what is going on, these are the ones who are fighting, these are the ones that needs to be killed, not the Shi’iat, because these are the ones who are against us, these are the ones who are making living for us like hell.”
    Sources say the target of the planned shooting was Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic on Van Buren St. We just updated story with new details.
    — Journal Sentinel (@journalsentinel) January 26, 2016

(Mercer County)

The Tyler should have an AR, as well.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by MovingtoAmerica View Post
    Why target Masons?
    Maybe the guy had a bad contractor on a brick job.

I got a call one night from a guy that I thought wanted an estimate. We talked for about 15min then he syas, where are you out of , and I say the town,
    he says there's no lodge there? I said what do you mean, he said koc lodge, are you a mason? I said yea, been laying brick for so many years etc... He got all mad
    and hung up. I guess he thought he was talking to the grand poobah. To this day I have no Idea why he called and for what.

I used to be a second degree mason over in springfield. That was years ago. Gave it up because the bar sucked.

(Northampton County)

In all honesty, not a lot of confidence in ATF/FBI sting operations that result in dramatic media reports and little evidence. Maybe the guy broke the law, maybe not. But I doubt this guy was a killing machine ready to go off if the FBI didn't intervene and spoon feed him some crimes.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    In all honesty, not a lot of confidence in ATF/FBI sting operations that result in dramatic media reports and little evidence. Maybe the guy broke the law, maybe not. But I doubt this guy was a killing machine ready to go off if the FBI didn't intervene and spoon feed him some crimes.

A lot of truth in that statement.

If we actually dismissed cases for entrapment, this nonsense would stop.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure lots of people doubted Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik too.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Wonder how many masons carry during meetings.
    The lodge is one of the few places I feel perfectly comfortable disarmed! I do so on my own free will IDK if anyone else does or not. My Father told me to never carry in the Lodge so I still don't, not even a pocket knife.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast