Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default M&P rebate question

I'm considering getting the mags instead of the Money... but I have the SC... if I get the mags will they be the mags w/ the finger extension or the standard sized mags?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Default Re: M&P rebate question

My rebate mags came with the pinkey extensions. From what I've heard, some folks have gotten ones w/o the extensions, but after a call to Smith, they were mailed two free extensions without any questions or hassle.

(Monroe County)

hmmm... tempting. I can't understand how they can charge 40.00+ / mag... thats insane.

Think I'll take the mags w/ pinky extensions instead of the money. thanks for the feedback
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Yeah, I figured the two mags would be worth far more than the $50 rebate. Luckily, for me anyways, I bought my M&P last year when they were offering both so I didn't have to make that decision.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mabuz View Post
    Yeah, I figured the two mags would be worth far more than the $50 rebate. Luckily, for me anyways, I bought my M&P last year when they were offering both so I didn't have to make that decision.
    Can I just get a pinky extension floor plate? I don't really need the spare mags if I can put the extension on the second mag I got with the gun.

Not real sure on that. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere, but then again I haven't looked into it. I have the one w/o the pinkey extension that I use for CCing, then I just have the other 3 with the extension for backup mags/target shooting.

You may be able to just call Smith and ask if you could get an extra sent out. If I get a chance here, I'll try to dig something up.

Edit: I'd like to get one of the flat base plates for my backup carry mag. If you'd be intersted, I'd be willing to trade you one of my extended base plates for one of your flat base plates if they'll fit. I have the .40c...PM me if you're interested and we can work out shipping or whatever, since we're on opposite sides of the state.
    Last edited by Mabuz; December 19th, 2008 at 04:53 PM.

(Monroe County)

I'm calling them now, we'll see what they say.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mabuz View Post
    Not real sure on that. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere, but then again I haven't looked into it. I have the one w/o the pinkey extension that I use for CCing, then I just have the other 3 with the extension for backup mags/target shooting.

You may be able to just call Smith and ask if you could get an extra sent out. If I get a chance here, I'll try to dig something up.

Edit: I'd like to get one of the flat base plates for my backup carry mag. If you'd be intersted, I'd be willing to trade you one of my extended base plates for one of your flat base plates if they'll fit. I have the .40c...PM me if you're interested and we can work out shipping or whatever, since we're on opposite sides of the state.
    lemme ask them when they pick up... may be able to just get one sent to you straight from there and then you have a backup in case you ever sell it :P

Just give em a call, I just got off the phone with them. do it now though because they are closing down for 2 weeks around xmas.

By Telephone:
    1-800-331-0852 (USA)
    Mon-Fri 8:00AM-8:00PM Eastern Time

GREAT service! wow I'm amazed
    Last edited by Dredly; December 19th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.