Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Federal Law No longer Applies to Obama Admin.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-shot-at-guns/

Does he have no shame?? Doing illegal things to try and further press his agenda. Glenn Beck said ti right when he saud "Corruption knows no bounds."

I mean seriously how much longer until will we the public, the true government stand up and say enough is enough. You will abide be federal laws as we do, you will investigate the corruption that seems to proliferate your administration, time to clean house. Time to clean house now, not in a "couple of weeks", or "very soon".

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Federal Law No longer Applies to Obama Admin.

well, they need this in order to prove that heat-seaking .50 caliber cop-killer AK-47's should all be required to have a thumb-hole stock and a 10 round magazine.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Montgomery County)

With Obamacare in the works, researching anything medical with guns is not good.

Hypothetical:
    Alchol causes shootings. ANY alcohol consumption will be cause to limit guns.
    Any drugs taken for medical conditions will do the same.

With national healthcare looming, it won't be outright gun control it will be medically controlled guns.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthawk06699 View Post
    Does he have no shame?? Doing illegal things to try and further press his agenda. Glenn Beck said ti right when he saud "Corruption knows no bounds."
    Beck was plenty supportive of illegal wiretapping by the Bush administration. It's hard to get excited about Beck's causes when he's so blatantly hypocritical. Ignoring the law is bold leadership when it's his guy doing it.

(Chester County)

You must have missed the memo that went around proclaiming that the Obama administration does not have to comply with ANY federal, state or local laws......just par for the course!
    If you're not outraged & disgusted, you are simply not paying atttention

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post
    Beck was plenty supportive of illegal wiretapping by the Bush administration. It's hard to get excited about Beck's causes when he's so blatantly hypocritical. Ignoring the law is bold leadership when it's his guy doing it.
    Don't shoot the messenger!

I guess since it is Obama doing it it is fine by you? But this is only an assumption on my part based on what you wrote above and if that is true, it makes you hypcritical also..

Now as for me I was against the UNpartiot Act and against Obamacare etc..

They violate the Constitution! PERIOD!
    RETIRED Captain, 45th PVI Co. K find us on FB

(Montgomery County)

First we'll get the half-baked studies followed by fawning press coverage. Then Democratic politicians and activists will pretend the gun restrictions they've always wanted were spurred by the new government research.

This is the key right here at the end of the editorial. They've (sort of) lulled most folks into complacency by not going after guns right off the bat, but they most definitely haven't abandoned their agenda.

They know it'll take some time, but remember: A communist is just a liberal in a hurry.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyyankee View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger! I guess since it is Obama doing it it is fine by you? But this is only an assumption on my part based on what you wrote above and if that is true, it makes you hypcritical also..
    Right, it would make me hypocritical. But I'm against both Obama's and Bush's crimes. Every president since James Buchanan (the one before Lincoln) should have been impeached for his crimes (except maybe Grover Cleveland). Most of them should have been executed for their crimes, including Lincoln, FDR, Truman, Johnson and Bush II. So I'm appalled by what Obama's up to, but I'm suspicious that most everyone who's up in arms about it would hypocritically support any crime as long as the criminal were a Republican.

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-12 View Post
    That's not quite accurate. He supported the PA with strict oversightt and a sunset that would cause the PA to be re-evaluated every six months. While that may not fit into the hardcore libertarian mold I think it is unfair to many whose political awakening has taken place over the last 10 years to assume that because one reacted to the 9/11 attacks in the manner the overlords wanted us to react to state our opposition to the PA act is now only because Obama is in office. It's actually downright false to say that about Beck since he even bitched about Bush pushing the PA several years ago.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    While that may not fit into the hardcore libertarian mold I think it is unfair to many whose political awakening has taken place over the last 10 years to assume that because one reacted to the 9/11 attacks in the manner the overlords wanted us to react...
    Fair point.

It's actually downright false to say that about Beck since he even bitched about Bush pushing the PA several years ago.
    I specifically cited the illegal wiretaps, not the USA PATRIOT act. The wiretaps were retroactively legalized by the FISA Amendment in 2008, and I certainly can't find any evidence that Beck opposed it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast