Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default New Jersey Gun Owners Aren’t Turning In Their Magazines Despite New Law

New Jersey is a hostile place for gun owners. The progressive state is a big fan of gun control and continually works to pass more and more restrictive measures, even if those restrictions make no sense at all.

One of its most recent moves was to further restrict the magazine capacity of firearms.

There are a few ways to hold onto your magazines, but the idea is to make it so people will turn them in to authorities.

Well, that’s not happening. Instead, gun owners are getting creative.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/0...ampaign=buffer
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Default Re: New Jersey Gun Owners Aren’t Turning In Their Magazines Despite New Law

A New Jersey State Police spokesman said not a single large-capacity magazine has been turned in since the law went into effect nearly nine months ago. Residents can also bring them to their local police departments.
    Some needs to send this to Beto O'Dork.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: New Jersey Gun Owners Aren’t Turning In Their Magazines Despite New Law

Attachment 121031 Did you really think they would

(Columbia County)

Maybe the owners didn't turn them in to police, however if they moved them out of state, they still have no immediate access to them. Nor does it change the law.

My bro in law carries in nj and hes a pa resident. The stories he tells me about gun owners over there will shock you.
    Even the cops tell him hes crazy if he DOESN'T carry over there (bad places he works).

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Maybe the owners didn't turn them in to police, however if they moved them out of state, they still have no immediate access to them. Nor does it change the law.
    If I had to guess most people left them exactly where they were 5 minutes before the law passed. Just like all the other mandatory turn ins it’s a big failure.

Just another slap in the face for Gov Fuck face.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    My bro in law carries in nj and hes a pa resident. The stories he tells me about gun owners over there will shock you.
    Even the cops tell him hes crazy if he DOESN'T carry over there (bad places he works).
    NJ cops tell him? I had some friends that were NJ cops and anytime I joked about carrying in NJ they were like "No----don't do it". I work in this craphole state but I'm in Southern NJ and it's more rural than anything. However, I have a stun gun and pepper spray----It's better than nothing I guess.

I have told my wife, I'll know when I have to start carrying in NJ because that will be the same time I look for work outside of that state.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    NJ cops tell him? I had some friends that were NJ cops and anytime I joked about carrying in NJ they were like "No----don't do it".
    Yep, the cops that he knows all know he carries, and they always talk guns. Most of the guys that he works with carry,
    and all the cops know. North jersey, not south, supposedly thats the difference.

I was still living in NJ when Hurricane Sandy hit. That was the only time I carried a gun which lasted about 3 weeks. I had two LE officers ask me if I was one being my BIL, when I admitted to it they both said “good man”.

I know a couple of guys that carry there all the time. One has a burner pistol vest pocket .32 acp that cannot be traced to him. I guess if your going to do it do it right.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I was still living in NJ when Hurricane Sandy hit. That was the only time I carried a gun which lasted about 3 weeks. I had two LE officers ask me if I was one being my BIL, when I admitted to it they both said “good man”.

I know a couple of guys that carry there all the time. One has a burner pistol vest pocket .32 acp that cannot be traced to him. I guess if your going to do it do it right.
    I went to Tuckerton NJ to help out my friend recover from Sandy. I put a large chemical fire extinguisher in the back of my pick up truck. It was there as a weapon I could use to make looter/s back off or become stunned while I insert a blade into their vitals.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC