Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Remington 700 adl in 30-06 value? Also, bergara b14 trigger question.

I hope this is allowed. I'm trying to find what its worth, I won't respond to any offers here. Don't want to post it to the classifieds with some absurd asking price, but also don't want to let it go super cheap. Its pre-freedom group. Mid 1990s build date. ADL with synthetic stock in fair condition(some light blemishes on the barrel). Might throw in a boyds thumbhole stock.

Also on a side note... I replaced it with a bergara b14 ridge. I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade to a timney trigger I can get for cheap. $75. Not sure if the bergara oem triggers are already better than the low end timney triggers, or if they have room for improvement?

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Remington 700 adl in 30-06 value? Also, bergara b14 trigger question.

Take a look at the range of offerings here https://www.gunsamerica.com/s/REMING...%20ADL%2030-06 You can also check Gunbroker and Gun auctions.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Berks County)

Default Re: Remington 700 adl in 30-06 value? Also, bergara b14 trigger question.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Take a look at the range of offerings here https://www.gunsamerica.com/s/REMING...%20ADL%2030-06 You can also check Gunbroker and Gun auctions.
    Thanks. Wasn't aware of gunsamerica. I assumed gunbroker would be a bit inflated, but it seems like everything is pointing to 600-700 plus shipping. Maybe 600 is a good place to start.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by idiggplants View Post
    Thanks. Wasn't aware of gunsamerica. I assumed gunbroker would be a bit inflated, but it seems like everything is pointing to 600-700 plus shipping. Maybe 600 is a good place to start.
    As good as any and GA isn't so much an auction outlet. Then too you could try something like 85%-90% of price for a similar new model and see how that fits.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    As good as any and GA isn't so much an auction outlet. Then too you could try something like 85%-90% of price for a similar new model and see how that fits.
    I think in the case of remingtons, the prices of new stuff really plummeted after the freedom group buy out and they gained the rustington monnaker.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by idiggplants View Post
    Checking Gunbroker actual sold items I'm seeing 355 to 500. Many no bids at higher asking price.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by lager1829 View Post
    Checking Gunbroker actual sold items I'm seeing 355 to 500. Many no bids at higher asking price.
    well thats a bummer, but honestly not a surprise.