Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: In your opine is this a hate crime?

(Bucks County)

Of course not, that's just a beatdown. Perfectly PC.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill Klinton View Post
    I'm just glad that Drudge ( www.drudgereport.com ) and other internet sites along with the talk show hosts highlight things like this to keep "Constitutional Citizens" aware of what is going on around us. Maybe this kind of reporting helped to get people out to the Tea Parties around the country.

Thanks for posting.

(Monroe County)

This was NOT a hate crime,,, It was just some blacks expressing their frustration that their great great great great grandaddy might have possibly been a slave..

But since you posted this, it makes you a racist, possibly a white supremacist who will undermind anything Obama says and does because he is black..
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

(Westmoreland County)

It's hard to determine from the video if it was a hate crime. Just because it's a black and white fight doesn't automatically make it racially motivated.

In high school, I witnessed four fights very similar to this one, the exception being that both subjects were white. Each fight was over quickly, and no one was really hurt or bleeding. In each instance, the friends of the winner cheered, and did not try to stop the fight. The video shows some black students intervened to help the white victim on the bus, so I would be reluctant to call this a hate crime until more information surfaced.

(Northumberland County)

its hard to tell cuz i cant hear what they were saying on the video, i can tell the body language is a hate crime cuz the white dude looked like a bookworm so what did the white dude do to the black attacker? it had to be a race motivated assault, i dont see the white kid fighting back at all. had to be the black dude insulting the white boy.
    Last edited by TXDMERC73; September 15th, 2009 at 12:46 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Hate crimes are a load of crap. When is the last time you heard of someone getting a loving beat down? Hate crimes are a stupid way to differentiate between 'regular' violence and violence that deserves more punishment???

So, if you're gay, black, different, etc your issues are more important and deserve more attention than if your average white guy gets beat?

Hate crimes should be abolished and all violence should be looked at the exact same and on a case by case basis according to law.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by GuyMontag View Post
    Hate crimes are a load of crap. When is the last time you heard of someone getting a loving beat down? Hate crimes are a stupid way to differentiate between 'regular' violence and violence that deserves more punishment???

So, if you're gay, black, different, etc your issues are more important and deserve more attention than if your average white guy gets beat?

Hate crimes should be abolished and all violence should be looked at the exact same and on a case by case basis according to law.
    yes thats true but we want to know what was the motivation for the white kid to getting a beatdown for?

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by GuyMontag View Post

Exactly. As far as punishment goes, i don't care if they beat him because he was white or because his breath smelled bad.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast