Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: UFO's Do you believe they exist?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have seen one. I will share my story

5 8.06%
  • Yes I have seen one. I don't wish to share my story

14 22.58%
  • Ehh, Maybe Who know?

30 48.39%
  • No, It is just your imagination

7 11.29%
  • You are all crazy!!! Tin foil hat time!

6 9.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Thumbs up UFO's

(I urge you to share your stories with us. They can be your eye witness accounts or one you have heard from a family member or friend.) Also to all you Debby Downers don’t criticize anyone’s story. It is ok to disagree, but keep it to yourself. Constructive debates are welcome, but please keep it clean…

I was watching a thing on the history channel on UFO’s. This was probably the best one yet. Very well documented… Not just billybob’s eye witness account, but from the military, to NASA, to Commercial Pilots accounts of UFO’s. I have always been on the fence with UFO’s. Wishful thinking to say the least. But one night I was turned believer.

One night in Lock Haven I was sitting with a girl I met a few days ago, along the Susquehanna River. Kind of on a date, but we were on the waters edge staring at the stars. I am pretty good with my constellations and planets, along with random things like satellites and space junk. After a while I noticed what I thought was a satellite drifting across the sky. I pointed it out to the girl and stated it was a satellite. After about 30sec I noticed it do something I never seen or knew that a satellite could do. It stopped... Then it started moving again but at 90degrees of its previous direction. As far as I know Satellites can’t do this. There was no noise, no blinking lights nothing. I grew up next to an airport; I also spent enough time on and around military bases to know military aircraft. I can’t explain what I saw.

Let’s fast forward 4 years.

This happened early this year.
    I was traveling on Rt 120 about 7pm. It just got dark out maybe 30 min prior. I was going across the big bridge in front of Hyner View State park traveling to Lock Haven. That is when in noticed a strange blue light just above the mountain in front of me. The light was a weird blue kind of diamond shape with a second small blue light to the top left of it, appearing to be detached from the main light. At first I thought it was a camp on the hill, or maybe a car, or something along those lines. After a while I lost sight of it behind the mountains. After a few seconds it was behind me and could not see it any longer. At this point I didn’t think anything was strange. About 10 min later down the road I came over a ridge and saw it in front of me at my 11 o’clock. It blew my mind how this could have made it in front of me so fast and without me noticing. I only saw it a brief moment, and I still could not make out what I was seeing. Now this area here is one of the few remote areas left in PA… The Renovo Area… Look it up on a map, nothing is around. What I saw I don’t know… But am I interested? Sure am…

So please share your stories I love hearing them. Maybe later I will share some stories that my friends have told me about what they have seen. Their accounts are much more interesting than my 2 stories…

Beat you party poopers to it! =)
    Last edited by Bug44; November 27th, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
    ΑΣΦ

Default Re: UFO's

I can't claim to ever have see something I thought was a UFO. I'm also not going to claim that, with as expansive as the Universe is, there is no chance any other kind of life form out there may have advanced beyond what we are capable of and decided to visit.

~ Derek
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9206&dateline=1225911  268

(Jefferson County)

I think I saw a UFO along RT120 once before also. But it was after leaving "The Well" overly sloshed, so I couldn't swear to what I saw that night. lol
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Luzerne County)

Don't believe in them, old wives tails.

Now take me to your leader, we come in peace.

Now I can say I Don't believe in my Gov. Telling me Swamp Gas and Weather balloons are the cause... That's almost as bad a saying Obama has kept all his promises...
    ΑΣΦ

(Allegheny County)

You needed a choice in the poll like, "I don't know if I've seen an alien UFO, but I think they're out there."

This pretty much sums up my feelings. I used to think that I was having the same repetitive nightmares where I was possessed by demons and I'd wake up screaming laying in piss. It was terrible. At one point I thought I might have been having abduction flashbacks. Doubtful though.
    F*S=k

(Delaware County)

If these were real, there would be indisputable evidence.

As it is now, almost everyone in the world has 24/7 access to cameras--still and video, so where are all these visiting aliens all of a sudden?

For the engineering inclined: The appearance of UFOs seems to be inversely proportional to the amount of cameras in the area.

(Lebanon County)

Are we talking about UFO's as in aliens or UFO's as just in unidentified flying objects???

Quote Originally Posted by ReefBlue View Post
    If these were real, there would be indisputable evidence.
    As it is now, almost everyone in the world has 24/7 access to cameras--still and video, so where are all these visiting aliens all of a sudden?

For the engineering inclined: The appearance of UFOs seems to be inversely proportional to the amount of cameras in the area.
    What about all the Gov. Cover ups... Military documentation... Military reports and actual video data of radar pings... Also elevated radiation levels at "landing sites" up to 8x the normal amount? The evidence is out there.... Just need to look for the right stuff...

As for cameras... I only have one on my phone... Not a great camera to get a pic let alone a ufo... I would say most of the time you only see them for a few sec, maybe a few min... Even video gets bad rep for being a hoax... We need a crashed UFO to make it real... But we all know how that works out in the end...
    ΑΣΦ

(York County)

There ia absolutely no doubt in my mind there is other life in this universe...and as advanced or more advanced then we are.

However, the laws of physics as we understand them, seem to preclude the possibility of travel interstellar distances.
    So, if there are UFOs under intelligent control, where do they come from?
    Well, pushed 60 too hard so now I am the big SIX-OH. Now I can be a real pain in the ass! And, who says growin' old isn't fun!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast