i contacted him in response to his classified ad for the G22 slide, he quoted a price and gave me the number for the store where it was located and suggested i contact them directly for payment and shipping as he had found another slide he wanted more.

i called them and they told me he had been one hour before and had picked it up. i called him and he proceeded to give me a fabricated story about how the store still had it [he didn't give me a chance to tell him i had called them already!] and how he was gonna pick it up and ship it to me. he said they hadn't finished the finishing project and he would quote me a new price and he would call me when he got home that evening.

i guess he figured out that i knew he lied to me and so he now ignores my emails, PM's and won't answer me in any form! he has been back into the board as he revised the post and added pics of the slide he said the store still has!

now he has it listed as SPF to somebody else, and he still hasn't had the intestinal fortitude to respond to me since last week!

http://forum.pafoa.org/accessories-a...-spf.html:mad: