Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello all. Been following the forum a little bit as I'm aquiring parts for my ar15. Things it might be a good place for info and help. From NY originally but lived here for about 8 years now. A few great things I love about the state are less restricted gun laws and the free MSFcourse the state offers, woulda cost me $400 to take the course in NY for my license.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum! Actually I haven't been here that long either but it's definetly one of the best. They do a good job keeping the A-holes from running it like a troll fiefdom. Make sure to take the time to look around since many of the threads are sub-categorized, some multiple times. This is a good spot to say hi (as you did), but if you have more specific questions try posting them in the "rifles" section under the main thread "firearms". I'm sure you'll find that you're far from being the only person building an AR right now and there will probably be some already started.
    Again, greetings and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by silkworm View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Actually I haven't been here that long either but it's definetly one of the best. They do a good job keeping the A-holes from running it like a troll fiefdom. Make sure to take the time to look around since many of the threads are sub-categorized, some multiple times. This is a good spot to say hi (as you did), but if you have more specific questions try posting them in the "rifles" section under the main thread "firearms". I'm sure you'll find that you're far from being the only person building an AR right now and there will probably be some already started.
    Again, greetings and good luck.
    Thanks and yes, this is actually my second AR build. Built one right after Obama took office in the fear another AWP would be in place, luckily there is non for now but we will see with the coming elections. Glad to have found this site as it seems to help a lot of ques I will be having in the coming months.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    A few great things I love about the state are less restricted gun laws
    If you even like less restrictions there is only one thing to say............get the hell out of Philthy.
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent

Quote Originally Posted by D10 View Post
    If you even like less restrictions there is only one thing to say............get the hell out of Philthy.
    Haha. Maybe in the future. For now I cant. I work down here, goto school here and just bought a house in July.