Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default high end custom computer

ok, so i managed to give my computer another virus (never bothered with anti-virus software) so im deciding its time to get a laptop, what with school coming up. im selling my custom built computer, i cant remember exactly all the brand names, but ill put down what i clearly remember that it does have

1 cd/dvd burner drive
    1 cd read only drive
    2 floppy drives
    1 250 gb ide hard drive preloaded with pc linux os operating system**
    has about 1.6 gb ram (built with 4 slots, one 1gb ram stick, and a couple other odd ones i had lieing around)
    runs with an amd 64 bit processor, very fast, faster than the core 2 duos that dell has been using which are only 32 bit
    **this is not the hard drive that recently crashed. i have not used this one because i have not been able to get the linux to work with my wireless n router

for only the above im asking 450. for 500 ill throw in a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and a copy of both windows vista and windows xp.

this is an impressive machine, with pci slots for an upgraded video card, sound card, etc. the one side is clear plastic, it has 6 fans to keep it cool, and the whole thing lights up like a space ship, all blue, and if i remember, one of the wires inside lights up too, it looks really cool

now i havint really been into computers that much lately, but when i made this a year ago, this was better than just about anything that they were making at the time, and would have gone for over 1000, so im selling it for cost. if you dont think my price is fair make an offer that you think is and we will go from there. buyer pays shipping, which id have to look into. pm me with any questions, offers, etc. i can get pics if need be. i can take paypal, but would prefer cash and carry, as is. thanks for looking

price drop 400 for everything
    Last edited by eells; July 11th, 2009 at 12:56 AM.
    i got shot, you should buy my stuff

(Bucks County)

Default Re: high end custom computer

bump with a price drop, 400 for everything. includes 17ish lcd monitor, wireless mouse, some other stuff that i cant remember right now cause im tired

(Bucks County)

Default Re: high end custom computer

ive looked into it, and 400 is an excellent deal on something like this, take it now before i put it up for sale elsewhere