Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default What would you REALLY do?

Aside from all the "what ifs" and possibilities right now I ask you what you think you would honestly do if a confiscation of semi automatic firearms ever happened.

Weather its voted in or by executive order, lets say it happens... and you have 60 days to turn in all semi automatic weapons or face arrests, felony charges, and jail/prison time.

Regardless of whether or not you think it could happen, now is the time to ask the question and really think about the answer. What will you REALLY do in this situation? Not what you would want yourself to do, but what would you honestly do? After thinking about it for some time, thinking about your job, your family, your well being, what are you really going to do?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: What would you REALLY do?

We'll find out soon enough.

(Lancaster County)

Don't know honestly. But if they were to go door to door...depending on where they go first and it's broadcasted, I'd watch it. I'd be curious how far into it before they stop. I can't imagine in some parts of the country people willingly letting them come in and take them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    OC.......do it for the boobies........

Well I sold all my long guns in in private sales and I lost my carry gun while I was fishing.

But if I had any guns still, they would be bury them in vacuum sealed bags that are water proof.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

Another idea is, since you're already breaking the law, might as well stage a robbery at your home. All your guns and electronics (computer and TV and such) would be "stolen". Then report it to your insurance and get some money out of it. Although I'm not too keen on that idea.
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

Follow the Constitution.

"There shall be no ex post facto laws"

If abortion were to be made illegal on 1/1/13, you cannot prosecute physicians who performed abortions on 12/31/12. Why would it be any different with guns?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Follow the Constitution.

"There shall be no ex post facto laws"
    You expect that is the one part they will honor?

A relative visited Texas on business last month. She swears that the Texas flag is flown ever so slightly higher than the American flag. A wait and see could be interesting.
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by JW1914 View Post
    Aside from all the "what ifs" and possibilities right now I ask you what you think you would honestly do if a confiscation of semi automatic firearms ever happened.

Weather its voted in or by executive order, lets say it happens... and you have 60 days to turn in all semi automatic weapons or face arrests, felony charges, and jail/prison time.

Regardless of whether or not you think it could happen, now is the time to ask the question and really think about the answer. What will you REALLY do in this situation? Not what you would want yourself to do, but what would you honestly do? After thinking about it for some time, thinking about your job, your family, your well being, what are you really going to do?
    Is this something we are TRULY suppose to answer on a public forum?

I'll sit back and watch the responses here. But I HOPE and PRAY that we all would do the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

(Lancaster County)

To sit down and really think about this is a lot harder than i thought.

You will have the big bad internet guys saying the norm .. "they can pry them from my cold dead hands" and " officer my fireamrs were stolen months ago .. didnt you get the memo?"

but when push comes to shove and the federal government starts knocking on doors .. what choices are you really left with ??

Yes there are ways to make things "disappear" and get rid of paper trails or go off the grid, these options are not easy and if caught will lead to serious actions brought against you

I think i would chance hidding the ones they dont know about, but all of my registered firearms i have no stand to argue with

To think this is a real possibility is very scary and the only thing that scares me more is the fact that at least 90% of my gerneration will allow it to happen which means we are doomed ... To my elders, all i can say is... I tried
    An Armed society is a polite one

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast