I got my 2006 Scion XB id like to try and sell, right now it has slight front end damage, and I would like to sell it as is, my loss, your gain! I got a quote for the damage, and it will cost $1,200 to have everything good as new. Most of that price is that it needs the bottom part of the bumper replaced and painted. Other than that the car is in pretty good shape overall, Just broke 33,000 Miles and just got back from a road trip to florida.

Right now the car has 3 TVs, one up front and 2 in the headrests, wiring needs to be finished.

2 12 inch Kicker L7 subs: LOOOOUUUDDD!! These will regularly set off car alarms, when i go into the city, at least one car alarm goes off a block if I have the music up!

Diamond Components: These things are crystal clear

Sick Pioneer Head Unit: Has bluetooth and there is a mic installed in the car so there is no need for one of those ugly hands free set ups, you can have your phone conversation through the system! Also can play audio through bluetooth, like from your cell phone.

Kelly Blue Book lists this car for $12,500 in Good Condition, and $11,500 in Fair. The system and Tvs cost me more than $4,500!!! Will Sell for $9,500 OR Best Offer! Even with the repairs needed, your getting a nice XB with a Serious System for less than the KBB Fair Price.

Will Also take a partial trade for a used sport bike, or Mk3 or newer Volkswagen, or B5 style A4. Cars for partial trade need to be auto.

Located in Bushkill, PA Can deliver up to 100 miles away.
Please get in touch with me via email: cmc@kmcmgmt.com