Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    YINZ...yinz doesnt exist in the english language; its like "ONE beer", Pennsylvania

Default sarck 22 lr kit for ar-15

does anybody have feed back on these 22 conversion kits and do they work good on a dpms and how does $150 sound for one

(Bucks County)

Default Re: sarck 22 lr kit for ar-15

Quote Originally Posted by cal_jrp View Post
    does anybody have feed back on these 22 conversion kits and do they work good on a dpms and how does $150 sound for one
    I'm not sure about the Sarck ones, but there was just a thread on this and a few of us got the CMMG kits. Mine is working well after the first few rounds (it did require some breaking in) and others are reporting success as well. Palmetto still has them with 3 mags for $170.

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/sp6.php

YINZ...yinz doesnt exist in the english language; its like "ONE beer", Pennsylvania

thank you i just ordered one

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cal_jrp View Post
    thank you i just ordered one
    Here we go again This happened to me and about 3 other people the last time that link was posted.

It may be a painful first 100 rounds or so, but you'll never regret it after it gets going. It's way more fun than I expected it to be.

FYI, I'm having good luck with Winchester Wildcat .22 ammo. Haven't tried anything else yet because thats working so well.