Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Meleanie Hain funeral/services announcement. Arrange car pooling here <--

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, October 13 in Lancaster, PA

http://obits.lancasteronline.com/index.php?p=2404011
    Meleanie K. Hain

Meleanie K. Hain, 31, died Wednesday evening at her home in Lebanon.

Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Duane L. husband of Margaret Gillette of Virginia Beach, VA and Jenny Gestewitz wife of James Stanley of Lancaster. She was the wife of the late Scott E. Hain.

Meleanie had graduated from Hempfield High School in 1996, and had worked as a security guard for Indiantown Gap. She also operated her own daycare business, Home Away from Home Daycare. She was a member of the NRA and the PA Firearms Owners Association. Meleanie also raised and showed her champion bullmastiff, "Ghost in the Darkness."

She will be lovingly remembered by her children; Tyler Klufee, Azlyn Hain, Isabella Hain and Dharma Hain all of Lebanon, her parents, and her four brothers, Brandon Suchonick of Lebanon, Sean Gillette, Kyle Gillette and Cory Gillette all of Virginia Beach, VA, and her grandparents Ivan and Alberta Gillette of Mt. Joy, PA.

Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her Life Celebration Service from
    Fred F. Groff Inc.
    234 W. Orange St.
    Lancaster, PA

Tuesday at 3:00 PM. A private interment will be held for the family. The family will receive friends at Groff's on Tuesday from 1:00 PM until the time of services.
    In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials may be sent in Meleanie's memory to the PA Firearms Owners Assoc., through their website at pafoa.org/support/donate. A memorial tribute fund for Meleanie's children will be established at Belco Community Credit Union, 201 Good Dr., Lancaster, PA 17603.

Fred F. Groff Inc.

Let's use this thread to coordinate car pools.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pre-services meeting place (for those that are arriving early):

Java and Sweets,inc.
    114W Orange St.

It appears to be right across Orange, from the parking garage.
    About 1 block east of the funeral home.

Post service meeting. Memorial for friends and PAFOA members:
    Venice Pizza
    3079 Columbia Ave
    Lancaster, PA 17603

(717) 396-1100
    http://www.venicepizzaandpasta.com/
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; October 11th, 2009 at 10:42 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Meleania Hain funeral/services announcement

Reserved for carpool info

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Meleania Hain funeral/services announcement

Opening this thread to use for the purpose of CARPOOL coordinating.

Please discuss the service/Meleanie in the general thread.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Chester County)

Default Re: Meleania Hain funeral/services announcement. Arrange car pooling here <--

If anybody needs a ride from the West Chester or Kennett area pm me.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Meleania Hain funeral/services announcement. Arrange car pooling here <--

I have one seat filled, room for one, or maybe two more...

(Franklin County)

I'm going to attend the services and dinner afterwards. I have room for one person to ride along. Possibly two or three, but the second and third person will have to sit on some tiny fold down seats in the back of a king cab pickup truck. Believe me, there's not much leg room or space back there!

It will be a 1+1/2 drive, roughly 68 miles. I want to arrive in Lancaster by at least 12 noon, so I'll be leaving my home at 10:30am. I'm not familiar with the areas in between my home and the services location, but if I know ahead of time where I'd need to meet you, I can map it out.

Please, I don't like to be in a rush and I like to arrive at a destination early enough for it to be a relaxing trip. I may be sticking around with the group until later in the afternoon, evening, depending on how things are planned. This will be a no time limit trip.

If any help is needed with setting something up or taking something down in Lancaster, I can arrive earlier and stay later. PM me about it please.

The map I've attached shows my planned route. If you're roughly anywhere in between, send me a PM and hopefully we can talk on the phone beforehand. If you're wondering LOL. I'm clean cut and will be wearing a suit.

6500 Chambersburg Rd Fayetteville, PA 17222

TO:
    234 W Orange St Lancaster, PA 17603
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Pike County)

hgsw67 and I will be leaving from Milford area. Have room for 2 people. PM if you are in need of a ride. Scheduled to leave about 9:00 AM

(Dauphin County)

ill be leaving the harrisburg area. 1 seat if i take the truck, up to 3 more if i take the car, depends on the needs.
    If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

(Chester County)

I would like to attend, but my funds won't allow it, especially for the meet at Shady Maple afterwards. So sadly I will have to just send my thoughts and prayers to the surviving family and their loved ones. Someone please convey my condolences to Meleanie's family for me.

Thanks,
    Bill

(Luzerne County)

Cross posting for BlownNitroPontiac

I noticed over on the PAFOA.org board that several of you mentioned not being able to attend the Meleanie Hain services due to not having a reliable vehicle.

I live in the Worcester Township/Montgomery County area. I have a corporate account with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and I can get a passenger van in my name and let a group of you use it to get to the Meleanie memorial.

The meeting would have to be somewhere in the Norristown/Plymouth Meeting/Conshohocken area and you could proceed East from there.

Please contact me directly and we'll see if we can put something together.

If I attend the services, I can take up to 5 people with me in my car.

ScottMisus -at- Verizon.net

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast