Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Clarion County)

Red face A formal apology!

I made a few negetive posts here a while ago.Someone said that I might be angry and a little bitter.I was and I apologize.Thanks for putting up with my rants and lack of intelligence.
    Sept. 07 my wife got a call,her mother fell and hurt herself.We kinda had to go to Fl. to take care of her.I'm not mysefl and don't fit in down here.The posts were about open carry,it blew my mind.I've got what little pistols I brought with me locked up and gathering dust,mom hates guns.We don't talk guns,look at guns,think of CCW.-OC.,
    Home is a free shooting range,front yard,back yard, when-ever I wanted to,down here,I have to kiss butt to get invited,or drive 50 miles plus pay range fees and buy there ammo.
    You speak of open carry! I rarely even see my babies much anymore.
    ANGRY,more like green with envy,I want to be there with you.
    I'll get back home some day,and I'll try to mind my manners,and I do apologize.
    WISH I WAS THERE !!!!

(Cambria County)

Default Re: A formal apology!

That takes a lot of sack to admit and say, good on you. I don't think there'll be any hard feelings, we're an oddly forgiving and understanding lot.

(Lebanon County)

Prayers for your MIL and you and the wife. Sorry that you're having difficulties with all of the stuff you're being dealt right now. I hope it resolves itself soon.

(Venango County)

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope they all resolve quickly and well.

I was always surprised, given FL being one of the better carry states with conceal carry, that you are not allowed to OC even on your own property.

That one just blows my mind.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Warren County)

At least while you can't go shooting, you'll ahve time to get your space bar fixed...

Just poking some fun. It takes a lot to fess up on some of those issues. Congrats for not getting your sack bitten off by an alligator!... lol
    Zone1
    My Glock does 1d6+3 dmg, but my 18 dex makes up for that...

(Clarion County)

Angry Re: A formal apology!

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope they all resolve quickly and well.

I was always surprised, given FL being one of the better carry states with conceal carry, that you are not allowed to OC even on your own property.

That one just blows my mind.
    I'm not looking for pitty,but thanks all the same.I was being an ass,but I still do stand by the positive image thing.

This is not Florida,this is Naples,The laws are very cool state wide but again,this is Naples.

WE have a little lamp post in the front yard,we all do. One day the light burned out.No big deal,when I have time,I'll get me a bulb.Two days go by,I have a red card sticking in my door,"YOUR LIGHT IS OUT ,YOU HAVE 10 DAYS TO COMPLY-"wtf ?????????????

Two weeks ago,I come home from my shop,"OH NO" another red card,
    "YOUR HOUSE IS LOOKING A LITTLE DIRTY,YOU HAVE TEN DAYS TO COMPLY"
    WTF-!!!!!!!
    Every now and then,I get a little tired of all the bull crap,I gets down right rebelous, I 'll showem,-DAMIT-I pressure washed the house and didn't tell them,I also put my garbage out 1 hour early,they just don't know who they're messin with.

I know you may have trouble believeing all this,but people my spirit is at stake.This is not my home,it's my mother-in-law's.

I fear that one day,I will truely freak-out,go way over the edge,I MIGHT EVEN PARK MY TRUCK IN THE STREET OR SOMETHING-DAMIT!!!

(Lehigh County)

An awful lot of sack references in this thread... most amusing!

(Philadelphia County)

I know what you mean. I used to have a place in haddonfield NJ. GOd I hated that fuckin place, there was a house a couple blocks away that had painted their house. Nothing out of the ordinary, you wouldn't have noticed it driving by. However a couple neighbors didn't like the colors they had used so they took them to the homeowners association and made them repaint their house because they did not use "authentic victorian" colors. Well this couple was smart and did their homework. Victorian houses were actually very loud and gaudy. I cannt recall exactly what colors they used but we're talkin green and purple and red. THis house is now a fuckin eyesore. Now their neighbors were horrified and took them to the homeowners association again. However since their paint job was historically accurate their neighbors were told to go pound concrete. While the couple did have to shell out twice to have their house painted the feeling of disgust whenever they look at their home they also have that nice warm feeling that their neighbors are even more miserable than they are and there's nothing they can do about it.
    For laughs see if you can find a magneisum intensity light to rig into there, just to make sure the neighbors can see that the light is on.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

(Cambria County)

You should read "The Association" by Bentley Little.

(Clarion County)

THE magneisium light would be cool except for two things,the light is right out side my bedroom window and of-course,they specifie,-"40-WATT"

It's lookin like gettin down with the truck thing.that'll learn-em!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast