Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Cool video

Default Cool video

Video pulled.
    Last edited by Waverip11; September 23rd, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

(Columbia County)

Default Re: Cool video

Cool effects and such on the video... However, your friend barely has a clue what he's doing. Having a bunch of cool gear doesn't make you prepared. The best thing he can do at this point is to hit the gym and lose his gut because I predict he'll make it a half mile with all that shit he's planning on taking with him before he's worn out. Realistic plans are much better than mentally masturbating about GI Joe fantasies.

40cal? is that a standard nato round? 45/9mm should be what hes carrying, more abundant than 40.
    anyway, if i made that video in my neighborhood, the cops would of been there in a heartbeat.
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Looks like a paintball/airsoft nut turned apocalypse preparation nut, and he has real guns.

There's a big difference between getting ready for a SHTF scenario and a "The apocalypse is gonna be cool, let's look badass while dying in it" plan.

He's the kind of guy that would end up being killed for his gear, really. Surviving the kind of scenario he's proposing is more about staying low, staying quiet, and keeping your cool.
    Junior

(Lancaster County)

I got as far as seeing what toy axe he appears to have found at a medieval cosplay festival that he wants to take with him and couldn't stop giggling and shaking my head.

I'm sure he means well, but it's funny to think he'll be leading whatever "crew" he believes he'll be granting the honor of "taking with him".

"Assault bag"?? It has camping equipment and spare clothes in it. Assault what??

40 mags of .40 cal for a single pistol? 100 shells of 00 buck? Hopefully his "designated sniper" has something with some decent range, or he'll be using that "great fighting knife" a lot sooner than he's expecting.

What exactly is he expecting to do once he's "out there"?

A pocket copy of the Constitution and The Bible? Talk about useless weight! Well, maybe given all the butane lighters he's bringing, maybe he'll at least have something to start a fire with.

No first aid (I guess his medic is supposed to supply that). No long term hunting considerations (MREs are heavy and disappear fast, and from the look of him, real fast). No water or purification considerations that I could see. All his lights run on batteries...

Sorry, but FAIL.

I have a feeling this guy's SHTF plan involves sitting in the woods in a lounge chair poking at a nearby campfire "mentally masturbating" (I like that term) about how "ready for anything" he is.

(Westmoreland County)

WTF? LMAO! I needed a pick-me-up laugh today.

(Cambria County)

Looks like they should spend more time cleaning up the yard, instead of playing Super cool suburban assault team....

This video is a total fail....
    You can only draw so many lines in the sand before you are backed into a corner...

Funny, the map he shows is of Fort Stewart, GA. Not to mention the T-shirt he's wearing has a state abreviation of Georgia. I would bet a whole bunch of money this guy is near Fort Stewart based on above info and vegetation shown in back yard. Why do I have the feeling this guy was a chapter case?

Max, I have a gut and I would bet dollars to donuts I could hump his gear all day and into next week! So quit hurting my feelings ole boy! If need be, I'll let you rub the Budda belly so you can feel better about yourself. LOL

CL

(Bucks County)

I'll be blunt: What a tool!

And why do we need to spend the first 90 seconds of the video looking down the dude's driveway and at his garbage pile?
    Almost a LIB .... ertarian

Funny video. Stupid how he carrys all of that stuff.