Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Beck Predicts How the Obama Admin. Will Go About Gun Control: ‘Make No Mistake

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ght-is-coming/

During his Monday evening broadcast, Glenn Beck predicted how he thinks the Obama administration will go about imposing stricter gun laws in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre. “Make no mistake,” he said, “a fight is coming.”

Despite threats of executive orders, Beck said he believes a compromise will likely come about in terms of legislation, perhaps a ban on semi-automatic rifles or more background check requirements. He also predicted that Hollywood, perhaps along with the video game industry, will be “slapped on the wrist” and asked to include more explicit warning labels on content containing violent themes.

However, immediately after the “next tragedy” involving guns, the Obama administration may take swift and decisive action, Beck said. The president will argue that he can no longer wait for a stubborn Congress to act and will use executive orders to address gun control.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Beck Predicts How the Obama Admin. Will Go About Gun Control: ‘Make No Mistake

good Lord is it still only January of 2013?????????????????????????

Default Re: Beck Predicts How the Obama Admin. Will Go About Gun Control: ‘Make No Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    good Lord is it still only January of 2013?????????????????????????
    No.
    its 1984
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    No.
    its 1984
    I'd laugh if it wasn't true.

(Monroe County)

May be verging on 1776 as well.....just listened to BECK giving the scenario of doctors asking if you have guns...and if anyone in family being treated for depression..you cant possess firearms......OR you are on anti depressants and come visit ME without telling me....now are MY guns in jeopardy? OMG.....this cannot go any farther than an Obama swing and a miss...
    Gallagher Guns LLC Gun Shop/NRA Certified Instructor -Swiftwater

(Beaver County)

Beck also says that we all peacefully give up and overwhelm the system with millions of prisoners they can't control because of quantity.

Ya good luck with that.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    Beck also says that we all peacefully give up and overwhelm the system with millions of prisoners they can't control because of quantity.

Ya good luck with that.

I guess the FEMA detention camps will be put to use.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ihunt49 View Post
    I guess the FEMA detention camps will be put to use.
    Makes you tihink it was the game plan all along. I guess I'll say it first, I got top bunk
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post

Ya good luck with that.
    I have every intention of giving up.

As soon as my supply of ammunition is expended.

I hope I have the nads to do what is right if it comes to it. I am lucky in the respect that other than my pups, no one relies on me. I have friends and family, but they are all like minded.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    I have every intention of giving up.

As soon as my supply of ammunition is expended.

I hope I have the nads to do what is right if it comes to it. I am lucky in the respect that other than my pups, no one relies on me. I have friends and family, but they are all like minded.

One word for you to consider...... OPSEC. AKA put nothing in writing that can be pinned to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast