Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Hate to say it, but I wish Obama would come after gun owners!

This is hard to say but, I wish Obama would pick on someone his own size. If he tried pulling his shit on the educated gun owners of America he would have his head shoved in the toilet and flushed! I don't think there is a stronger group of activists around, that are willing to lay it on the line, then the 2A activists and sporting gun owners of America. We all have different beliefs but this is one thing we could all agree on.

It's like calling out a bully in the school yard. He's gonna take everyone's Effing lunch money until he decides to mess with the wrong kid. Then Him and his cronies will go running with their tails between their legs and everyone else will eventually start sticking up for themselves.

Just a thought, Who wants to pick a fight!

Default Re: Hate to say it, but I wish Obama would come after gun owners!

It's like calling out a bully in the school yard. He's gonna take everyone's Effing lunch money until he decides to mess with the wrong kid.
    If I did school all over again , Little bully bobby would be goin home with holes from my shank.

Firearms may be next!
    3%er "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.." -G. K. Chesterton

Careful what you wish for!!

(Delaware County)

i doubt he'll try to approach the topic himself, i don't even think most dems will be behind it especially after the pro gun legislation and the "political suicide" some politicians made this past weekend. at most i think they'll just vote against any new legislation, but i could be wrong, they may try to attack everyone on the ships way down

not to be rude but what the fuck are you talking about? you really want them to try and shove another piece of legislation down our throats, clearly they can and will if they "think it's best for the peope". What are we gona do about it? write emails and letters, make calls and have demonstrations? Clearly that doesn't work anymore and you want more of this?

I'll have what you're smoking

I would like to agree, but in my mind a different thought pops in.

I think that a LOT of gun owner lay down for a LOT of bullshit. Licensing, permits, registration, taxes, background checks, denials, revocation, detainment, import bullshit, manufacture bullshit, constructive intent bullshit, school restrictions, court restrictions, "police safety" bullshit, commercial flight bullshit, bans, and Acts.

Seems to me there isn't much left for 'them' to come for... and if 'they' do, soo many people are so ignorant about the "right" that they would comply. The 3% is no myth...

But there's hope yet,

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by cadence2arms View Post
    This is hard to say but, I wish Obama would pick on someone his own size. If he tried pulling his shit on the educated gun owners of America he would have his head shoved in the toilet and flushed! I don't think there is a stronger group of activists around, that are willing to lay it on the line, then the 2A activists and sporting gun owners of America. We all have different beliefs but this is one thing we could all agree on.

It's like calling out a bully in the school yard. He's gonna take everyone's Effing lunch money until he decides to mess with the wrong kid. Then Him and his cronies will go running with their tails between their legs and everyone else will eventually start sticking up for themselves.

The best thing you could do is delete this post.
    And if you want to race, name the place and I'll show you where it's at mother f@#$&#!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by cadence2arms View Post

You lost me, friend.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by uniballin View Post
    You lost me, friend.
    What I think he is saying (and what I am definitely saying) is that those expressing their outrage should be very careful about saying something that could be construed as a threat against the president. It is assumed that any number of 'alphabet agencies' peruse this forum and an infraction for illegal activity will be nothing compared to the shit that will ensue if the wrong person interprets a post in such a way as to make it necessary (in their judgment) to initiate an investigation.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast