Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: sig22940

Default sig22940

Made a deal with Josh that went perfect. Item was as represented, if not better, showed up on time and at location. This particular transaction was a bit more complicated than the average and involved a bit more communitation than usual. He was spot on. Thanks again Josh.

(Chester County)

Default Re: sig22940

I bought ammo from sig22940. His patience with my hectic and unpredictable life went above and beyond what one could hope for a FTF deal with someone he never met. He kept the communication open when I couldn't always get back to him as quickly as I should, and, as usual, I was late for the deal, but he waited, and greeted me with a smile regardless.

Thanks guy, you're top notch in my book and get an A++ from me if anyone reads this or asks for a reference from a PAFOA member for any other deals you post on the forum.

ETA: I almost forgot the most significant part of the deal. sig22940 stood outside the Reading Expo Center gun show for an hour waiting for me to show up and pay the price he asked for in the PAFOA classifieds. He and I both know that he could have easily sold it to anyone walking in or out at probably 30% more, and as late as I was, I would have had no cause to bitch about it.

That, my friends, shows ethics and character that seems to be a rarity these days.
    Last edited by str8shooter; May 17th, 2009 at 05:06 PM. Reason: just had to add more